Type on your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV using your Mac's keyboard.
Turn your Mac into a Bluetooth keyboard that works with all of your devices.
Use keyboard shortcuts to start typing on devices.
Copy-paste text into your device.
Minimal menubar app that stays out of sight until you need it.
- Text much faster on your iPhone
- Easily edit long documents on your iPad
- Remote control your Apple TV
- Control your 2nd laptop/desktop
- Remote control your iPod playback connected to stereo.
- OS X Yosemite compatibility and style makeover
- New App Icon
- New thinner style for menu bar icon
- Menu bar icon support for Yosemite Dark Mode
- Drag to reposition the device window on the screen
- Removed typing animation.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
1Keyboard is a great product. It is easy to use and does everything as advertised. Really like the product
Needs to be updated
Doesn't work very well as this app needs to be updated to support contemporary OSes and hardware. Tried controlling my 7th gen iPad with 16" MBP running catalina. While it does communicate with the iPad, and I can type, it doesn't handle command functions very well - they usually don't work or end up doing functions on the laptop rather than the iPad.
Great and reliable
I use this to connect my MacBook to my iMac. I never need to buy a second set of keyboard just for the iMac, this is really great. Always connects within seconds, and I can turn it off and turn it on anytime as long as I have the app open.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.