FLO, one of the largest electric vehicle (EV) charging networks in North America, operates a comprehensive charging ecosystem that fulfills EV drivers’ needs wherever they may be, by ensuring a consistently simple and seamless experience.
With the FLO mobile application, take control of your EV charging sessions by:
• Using public FLO charging stations as soon as the application has been installed on your mobile phone
• Signing up with FLO to have access to all member advantages, including regular member usage fees, or pay on an as-needed basis by credit card, without signing up
• Transferring funds to your member account and benefit from charging credits at all times
• Verifying the availability of charging stations and their usage fee on a geographical map
• Finding nearby charging stations or find those near a given location
• Starting a charging session on a selected station
• Remotely tracking progress of a charging session
• Being notified, by email, when your electric vehicle is fully charged or when the charging session has been interrupted
• Receiving charging session summaries by email
• Consulting past charging sessions on FLO charging stations
Start taking advantage of the FLO app by installing it on your mobile device today!
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought into the Flo and future-proof charging solution
But the app UI is very dated and should be more user friendly and allow us to configure schedule these days.
It also fails to communicate with the server every now and then. From an app standpoint, ChargePoint is probably more superior. If only Flo could at least be at their level.
Very easy to set up an account, but they ask you to deposit money into an account before you can start using it!... ok ...
Here is what I don’t like!
They are charging you more for a level two charger than anyone else for a level 3 charger. Standard rates I have seen on a level 3 DC fast charger are .35/kWh. This company charges .41/kWh. Not really a bad thing, but this rate is for there level 2... level two chargers usually don’t even charge for use in any location. They hide it by saying that they charge $2.00/hour. But doing the math when the bill arrived shows the slow rate of charge and total charge...
Now their level 3 fast charger.... WTF OVER $20.00/HOUR! And it’s not that fast! It would cost me, based on rate any time calculations about $38.00 to charge full an 85D. That’s what I would pay for Gas in Alberta to go 400km...
canceled my account, dropped the app and plan to never ever, ever using these guys again. I would sooner push my car down the road than plug into this money sucking device. Oh and the icing on the cake. After you finish a session and they are giving you a play by play of how much you have allowed them to take, they add service charges and TAX on top of the $2/hr level 2...... WTF
Rather outdated app
FLO has been my main charging provider in my city, but it is poorly working app. Doesn’t offer reporting a problem with the station directly, FLO doesn’t offer NFC so if you don’t have data connection on your phone and you don’t have FLO card with you…you are screwed. The app is slow and not great UI. It takes time to find a station. It does not offer any statistics of your charge, it has just limited information. FLO you have lots to improve. ChargePoint is absolutely superior.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Addenergie Technologies Inc
- 21.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 Services FLO inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.