Conquer the skies and explore uncharted terrain with Lunar Battle™, a new action-packed mobile title from the developers of the hit game RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile™. Lunar Battle™ is a free-to-play game with an addictive mix of city building and space fighting simulation. Build your space colony, construct incredible world wonders, fight against other players, as well as aliens, space pirates, barbarians and many other enemies to become the ruler of the galaxy!
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at our support center by going to http://support.atari.com
Note: A network connection is required to use multiplayer features. Single player mode can be run without network connection.
• Build a Base – Create a thriving space colony by building out power, food, water, tech, and more. Customize building layouts to create the ultimate personalized galactic refuge.
• Explore the Planet and Harvest Resources – Unearth precious resources including space ores, ship parts and energy sources. Use the materials to keep the population growing and colony thriving.
• Take Flight and Fight – Participate in PVE and PVP dogfights as part of the thrilling arcade space shooter experience. Use materials crafted and salvaged on the surface to outfit and upgrade space fighters with a selection of powerful lasers, plasma cannons, shields and more to become the terror of the nebula!
• Conquer Campaigns – Beat 50 levels of pulse-pounding space action. Try to score three stars on each level to receive rewards and salvage for completing missions.
• Destroy the Enemy – Equip workers with blasters to fight off hordes of disgusting, deadly aliens and expand territory.
Stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
PVP is broken
The same five level 50 ships keep showing up in my PVP menu. It’s completely preventing me from finishing any missions to do with PVP as I am a level 27 ship. Please fix this bug!
Avoid! Money grabber game and less than a Beta performance
Other than the bugs in the game, the economics of the game and trade is really underdeveloped , 2 level of prices for products only, cap on sale of 100 and caps on prices, main components required grow exponentially and can be purchased in real money only, no control over workers.. shame that Atari is killing its brand with such low level games
Bad On New Phones!
I used to play this game on my old iPhone and I recently switched to an iPhone 11 and thought I would re-download it. However, I immediately noticed that the size of the game screen is still too small and does not even reach the edges of my screen. I am giving two stars because I like the game and want to play it, but the screen size issue is very annoying and it does come with its large share of bugs and glitches (it used to crash often when launching the app).
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Atari, Interactive
- 108.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2016 by Atari
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of credits $6.99
- Batch of credits $13.99
- Starter's pack $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.