Graphic is a full-featured graphic design and illustration application for iPad. True desktop-class editing and illustration tools on the go.
"...the iOS’ answer to Adobe Illustrator" - Padgadget
"Finally, Professional Vector Editing Comes to the iPad; 9/10" - AppStorm.net
"Numerous options; easy to use" - Macworld
Graphic has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create complex designs quickly and easily, even on the go.
Easily share designs with the Mac and iPhone versions of Graphic using iCloud or Dropbox.
- Photoshop PSD import/export
- PDF and SVG import/export
- Layer FX - shadows, glows, multiple strokes and fills, etc.
- Multi-color linear, radial, and angle gradients
- Shape libraries
- Dimension labels with precision settings
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, Rulers, and units (mm, cm, inches)
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Smart alignment guides and point snapping
- Magnifier Loupe
- Dropbox Integration
Layers, Text, Images, Object Groups, Multi-color Gradients, RGB / HSB / Hex color pickers, Brushes, Bezier Pen Tool, customizable Canvas Styles, Grid and Smart Guide Snapping, Image Masking, vector-based PDF and SVG file import/export, and much more!
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape tools
- Multiple Layers allowing you to create complex designs
- Powerful Pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Color picker wheel / RGB and HSB sliders / Hex colors
- Magnifier Loupe
- Eraser Tool
- Unlimited Layers
- Linear, radial, and angle multi-color gradients
- Multi-style text support, TrueType (.ttf) font import
- Text gradients and text path clipping
- Convert Text to Paths, Place Text on Path
- Apply shadows and effects to shapes, text, and images
- Rotate, scale, and shear transform tools
- Snap to Grid, Smart Alignment Guides, and Point Snapping
- Line dash and arrow styles
- Image fill masking and cropping
- Canvas Styles
EXPORT / SHARE
- Export drawings as vector-based PDF and SVG files
- Export layered Photoshop PSD files
- Export transparent PNG or JPEG images
- Save and Import from Dropbox
- Sync designs using iCloud
- Save designs to your Photos Library
- Send designs via email
- Send designs directly to other iPad application
- Copy and paste to and from other iPad applications
- AirPrint document printing
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Please update your app
The amount of bugs in this thing are really piling up.
- Fix your iCloud sync PLEASE. The files get stuck uploading and in some occasions disappear entirely deleting hours of work.
- When a file is renamed it doesn’t update in the previewer, and when selected and opened it causes the program to crash.
- Saving doesn’t always work, and reverts to a previous version of the file.
- An update that allowed the user to create their own template and add it to the template chooser would be amazing.
- Snapping to grid works great, however, support for the brush to snap to grid lines would be revolutionary. (Seriously no one else does this except Concepts and they’re not vector based...)
If you guys sorted these issues out and introduced those recommendations Id pay triple for your app. Please please update this thing
Great technical drawing app
This is a good app. It hasn’t seen much update over the last few iOS releases, but it works. It will occasionally pause, but if I exit the app and return it works fine and carries on. I’m using an Apple Pencil 2 with it and I’m able to create and print accurately scaled drawings which can be used for drilling and cutting parts from materials. I’ve also created libraries of shapes for electronic schematics and layout. Works great!
Simplified / Incredibly Powerful!
This is an excellent app for vector drawing. I like how clean the interface and menus are. The app generates vectors in a buttery smooth & fast way without any hiccups. I love how I can work with this app at half screen on iPad and have another app on the other side. This is excellent for workflows. This app is incredibly stable imo.
I took years away from this app and learned Affinity Designer: while it’s a powerful robust app, it’s not fun, because the UI is not as clean and simple to navigate. AD isn’t really very fast to use in the end. Very complicated. Plus Graphic is on the iPhone, a huge plus for a mobile artist.
I’m back to using this app and loving the last update features. It has been a couple of years, will you guys still be supporting this app? It’s truly magnificent, give it a fresh update with some video tutorials and a more modern file manager! I’ve been a fan since the iDraw days…So keep up the excellent work!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Picta, Inc
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Picta Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.