The world's most popular fax app, designed for effortless, lightning-fast faxing. Download now to get free faxing for 7 days!
"iFAX IS A TOOL THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
-J. Brandon, Macworld
● PDF and Document Integration - import from mail, upload or download from the web: PDF, TIFF, JPG and other documents supported.
● Unlimited Inbound Faxing - get your own iFax number in the toll-free (US Only), Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel & Turkey. Start receiving faxes directly to your iPad and/or iPhone - powered by Apple Push notifications! (Read further for subscription details & pricing)
● Push-Notification & Email Fax confirmations - real-time messages sent to the app with fax notifications and status updates.
● Document Scanner technology - Attach image/pdf from Finder, crop and adjust brightness, sharpness etc to optimize images for faxing. Using these tools to brighten backgrounds and darken text/foregrounds. (Darker photos will not appear clearly in a fax.)
● Professional, customizable cover page template. You can even insert your company logo, add a note and sign your signature on the cover page!
● Secure & private faxing using HIPAA-compliant, enterprise-grade fax technology.
PRICING & SUBSCRIPTIONS
● Sending Faxes
Subscribe to send unlimited faxes or purchase credits to fax at heavily discounted prices! The cost per fax is determined by the number of pages and destination.
The outgoing fax subscription lets you to send as many faxes as you like faxes from the iFax app. Send unlimited faxes . Title of subscriptions will be “outbound subscription” .
● Receiving Faxes
Incoming fax subscriptions provide a personal fax number associated with your account and the ability to receive incoming faxes . Subscription prices based on selected region and duration, prices start from $17.99 (USD) . Subscription duration options include 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year . Title of subscriptions will be “an incoming fax number” . An inbound fax number will remain active as long as the subscription is active. Once deactivated, any faxes received to given number may not be accessible
OTHER SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
Free trial offers are only available once per subscription per user. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period . Initial payments are charged to a user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase Charges for renewal occur within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase . Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable .
Fair Use Policy - iFax reserves the right to limit any or all of the above services based on what it deems to be abusive practices, unusually high usage or what iFax deems as ‘Fair Use’.
- Send as many faxes as you like (FREE for 7 days!)
- Get a free fax number in any country and receive unlimited faxes (FREE for 7 days!)
- Lots of fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works very well!
My only request is a more affordable priuce! The app is perfect!
Developer Response ,
We have forwarded your feedback to the dedicated team. Thank you for your support.
I was able to successfully send my fax, however, I do not like how difficult it was to find out how to unsubscribe - don’t wait til the last minute!! The app says it charges your card 24 hours before the ending of your trial period.
Here’s how to unsubscribe:
From your iPhone...
>ITunes & App Store
Click on your Apple ID (highlighted in blue)
>View Apple ID (takes you to Account Settings)
>Under Subscriptions click Manage
The app may be fin, but the sneaky marketing did not impres me . . for that reason, I will. not use this app.
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry to hear that! Please report your issue from the "Contact Support" option within the app so we can quickly resolve.
It does the job but...
First you do not have to purchase a fax number if you dont want incoming faxes. It works flawlessly for incoming, however it was disturbing that when I purchased a fax number I had to then purchase credits for outgoing. Not expensive but misleading. Dosent send well to VOIP systems but thats more of the jitter problems caused by phone services using this protocol. I have magic jack hooked to my fax machine and it took several attempts to get only a cover page through. I have two MAC computers and an iPhone and I am not sure if you can use a common account…waiting on a response from customer support. I use emails for support with iFax and they reply fairly promptly. One more thing when sending a fax it displays a common phone number and not my fax number I purchased.
Incoming faxes flawlessly
Outgoing faxes receipt difficult with VOIP systems connected to fax machines
If you purchase a fax number can they not bundle this at a reduced rate for credits for outgoing
Stamping fax with my my purchased phone number would help rather than common phone number
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded your suggestions to the dedicated team.
Also, you can use the same log in details in different devices and access your purchase. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further suggestions or queries.
- Maplewoods Associates Ltd
- 43.9 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Crowded Road
- In-App Purchases
- access to fax received beyond your monthly inbound fax page limit $1.39
- 1 month Subscription $1.39
- Unlimited Fax Number $24.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.