Top paid Sports App in Canada !
Get the App every Angler in Alberta needs and learn Where, When & How to Catch more Fish !
Featured on iTunes "Apps for the Great Outdoors", "Great Canadian Apps" and in "City Guides"
" What a fantastic tool! This is a must have app for any angler." - Bob Izumi
" This is truly a great thing to help fishermen and women all ages , and skill levels "
" Outdoorsmen no longer have to fish far for information." - The Edmonton Sun
iFish Alberta™ Features:
- Access 700 Lakes, Ponds & Reservoirs
- Hundreds of Rivers & Streams to discover**
- All easily searchable with only a few letters
- View & Add Private/Public HotSpots locations
- Lake Reports and Feedback by users - Real-Time
- Proximity Search from your Current Location
- Proximity Search from City, Town or Lake
- Best Times to Fish Solunar Calendar
- Catch Log to keep/share your Success**
- Catch & Possession limits & Seasons
- Depth Charts viewable on/offline
- GloveBox to keep your licenses, insurances**
- Interactive Directions
- Boat Launch Locations
- Real-time Weather Conditions & Forecasts
- Great How To's, Tips & Tricks
- Links to numerous resources
- Location Based Alerts & Offers
**In-App Purchases Available:
- Rivers & Streams - Upgrade to include Alberta Rivers & Streams. Search by name, or Proximity. Great Add on for the Fly Fisherman, or to simply find a spot to fish from shore.
- Catch Log: - Keep a record of all your fishing success. Include GPS location, current weather, photos, all the details in a nice easy to enter interface, and you can easily share them to your friends!
- GloveBox: - Your Digital wallet to easily store photos of your license, registrations, insurance...anything you need.
Both catch log and Glove box include our Backup/Restore option so you can get your log across all your devices, or just in case !
iFish Alberta™, The app every fisherman in Alberta needs. Providing an intuitive, user-friendly guide to sport fishing and Ice Fishing in Alberta Canada. Users are able to search for lakes or rivers by name, or via proximity search; view a summary of catch limits, species reference, interactive directions, real-time weather, boat launch locations, points of interest, best times to fish, tips & tricks, and more!
Visit www.iFishApps.com to see all available apps for fishing !
*** ALSO AVAILABLE ***
iFish Alberta™ is accessible both with and without a 3G / WiFi connection. Basic features (lake search, catch limit summary, fish information) are available without a connection, but special features such as the Proximity Search, Directions, Depth Charts, Weather, etc. require a connection.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Updated Regulation Data.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but could be a little more user friendly and could use a lot more updated information
Have to pay extra for rivers & streams, doesn’t show any info on banff lakes, backcountry lakes. Don’t see any depth charts. Can’t cache maps for use when out of cell service or mark waypoints for personal reference. Developers should have a serious look at I hunter app and take some notes.
I don’t recommend paying for this app.
App is riddled with adds even though they make you pay for it. If you want to plaster your app with Adds create a free version you greedy jerks. The app itself tells you what is easily found on Alberta fishing Regs website. Won’t let me add ice report to let other fishers know how the ice is at a particular lake. Absolutely absurd you call this the #1 sports app. IHunter hands down has you beat, they don’t fill every page with adds and their customer service is top notch with a response within hours and the willingness to help solve problems right away, can’t say the same for iFish customer service.
Asking for a refund, will see how that goes....
May change my review depending on the quality of customer service and willingness to fix issues. Not holding my breath.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The App Door
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 The App Door
- In-App Purchases
- Rivers & Streams $2.79
- iFish Catch Log Feature $6.99
- Value Bundle $10.99
- iFish Glove Box Feature $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.