With a streamlined design and intuitive Multi-Touch gestures, iMovie lets you create Hollywood-style trailers and beautiful movies like never before.
Make Hollywood-style trailers
• Choose from 14 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers
• Customize movie studio logos, cast names, and credits
• Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones
• Record video for your trailer right in iMovie
Create beautiful movies
• Choose from 8 unique themes with matching titles, transitions, and music
• Give your movie the perfect look with 10 Apple-designed video filters
• Enhance your movie with slow motion and fast forward*
• Easily add picture in picture, green screen, and split screen effects
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music that automatically adjusts to match the length of your movie
• Add sound effects, songs from your music library, and your own narration
• Connect a keyboard and use simple shortcuts to edit movies quickly
• Easily transfer projects between your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch using AirDrop or iCloud Drive
• Send any project to your Mac via AirDrop or iCloud Drive to finish editing with iMovie or Final Cut Pro X
• Connect an external display to your iPhone or iPad and choose to mirror the iMovie interface or display your video fullscreen while you edit**
Share with friends and family
• Send videos with Mail and Messages
• Save to your photo library or share to YouTube in 4K or 1080p60***
• Save videos and iMovie project files to iCloud Drive
• Share videos and iMovie project files with AirDrop****
• Use AirPlay to wirelessly stream video to your HDTV with Apple TV*****
* 2x speed-up is available on iPhone 6s, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4 and later devices.
** Requires iPhone 7 or later, iPad (6th generation) or iPad Pro (2017) or later
*** 4K support is available on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, and later devices.
**** AirDrop requires an iCloud account and is available on iPhone 6s, iPad (5th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPod touch (7th generation) and later devices.
***** AirPlay requires Apple TV (2nd generation) or later.
• Use iMovie on iPad with Magic Keyboard, a mouse or a trackpad for a new way to create movies and trailers (requires iPadOS 13.4)
• Use keyboard shortcuts to toggle between the five inspector modes when a clip is selected: Action, Speed adjustments, Volume, Titles and Filters
• Use keyboard shortcuts to quickly rotate video 90 degrees clockwise or anticlockwise
• Tap the Download All button at the top of the soundtracks list to download all bundled soundtracks at once
• Add PNG, GIF, TIFF and BMP files to your movie
• Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's the best possible move maker I have ever seen! Just add better sound effects, and other things to make it better! It's the best but add more updates and this would be a 5 star! But great job!!!!!:)
I'd love to know what fool thought it was a good idea to only allow you to undo something once while editing.
"People only need to undo something once - when they hit undo a second time ask them if they want to restart the WHOLE video!!"
-Please add zooming of videos EX: I do a kill so it zoom.
-we can't add music of sound could and Ivideo :V
-needs effects of YouTube like the "headshot" or the "nooooo god please no no noooooo" or MLG
Thanks! Hope you read it!
- Apple Canada, Inc.
- 619.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.