GREETINGS, BOOZHOO, SHE:KON, TANSI, TUNNGASUGIT, WACHAY
The Indigenous Friends App was designed and developed by the initiative of the Indigenous community of York University (i.e. Elders, students, faculty members, staff). This project is a mobile application which aims to generate a supportive space for Native youth by providing access to Indigenous counseling, creating Indigenous social networks, and offering information about resources and events in Canada.
The Mobile App currently has three main objectives:
- Create Indigenous Networks between Indigenous Youth.
- Access to Indigenous Counseling.
- Access to information about the available resources in the community.
This App has been developed with the consent and participation of the Aboriginal Community in Toronto.
- Slight visual changes on various pages
- New in-app icons
- Bugs squashed and performance tweaks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Indigenous Friends Association
- 57.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Alejandro Mayoral-Banos
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.