Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead - anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
Continue the nightmare with exclusive story events including a terrifying prequel to Night of the Living Dead and an expansion to the Ghostbusters universe.
• Evolving story and multiple endings — complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks — unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay — fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments — discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Ever-increasing zombie threats — adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armoured and running zombies!
• 5 additional story events — from burning forests to frozen mountain tops
• Daily and special event modes — prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions — fend off zombies and stay protected in the field
• Play offline — take your game anywhere, no internet connection required
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Terms of Service: http://pikpok.com/terms-of-use/
Monthly VIP Subscription for 1 Month with great daily in-game benefits. This subscription will auto-renew every month and must be cancelled at least 24 hours before renewal.
Monthly VIP Subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Monthly VIP Subscription, where applicable.
- Redesigned Event Reward system - A new way to earn rewards to help you conquer events!
- Keep silent and stay deadly with the new Throwing Daggers VIP weapon
- Unlike the zombies you can stay fresh with this batch of new weapon skins
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game !!!
Its a good game. It is simple but so nice !
Its somewhat of an improvement.
I was a big fan of the first game and saw there was a second one. So naturally i got it, but there is some issues regarding it.
1: You can be going through a level and somehow, you randomly are killed. This could be the runners, but I'll go back to that later.
2: Gacha. Much needed supplies like knives or grenades or dog food so you can have your dog with you. These are rare to be able to buy, so you have to wait a full day to watch an ad and pray to god you get what you need, or use gold to use the gacha.
3: Runners. Now it's a fun enemy to have. Make it seem realistic which this game is going for. But if you dont see a runner, or james wont aim the gun at them, you are gonna die. They are fast af and im pretty sure some of deaths which i thought were bugs, were probably because of runners. You dont even need to see them and suddenly BOOM, you're dead. If a zombie is not in your sight like in the old game, you should push them off, not die instantly.
4: Energy. Now i always hated when games do this because after you die to the stuff I mentioned before, you run out of energy. FAST. Level 11 i have yet to beat because i die to the death from behind, and i run out of energy. Survival which was a based feature of the old game, requires 2 hours to get a ticket to do it. Grant it, the rewards are good for surviving longer, and you do get weapon parts from doing it. But atleast make a version where you dont have to do the daily task to keep playing this game.
5: Currency. Does anyone remember playing the game getting better to get more currency and better weapons? That is sorely lacking. The gacha, or using gold, or taking a guess when you beat a stage or the daily task is the only way of getting the money you need. Gold is not an issue for me, as i will explain.
6: Vip subscription and pay to win faster ideals. Given how much you need the gacha, pikpok decided to put a VIP SUBSCRIPTION TO GET DAILY GACHAS AND OTHER REWARDS! For paying $12 every month, you too can get the things which should be normal. These gachas can have parts and things you need. You also get an extra set of items for being a vip. After getting a reward for meeting a kill goal on a daily mission, you get a ad telling you, to BUY THE WEAPON AND THE PARTS YOU NEED FOR IT. This should not be happening.
7: Rarity of weapon parts. To level up your weapons, you require alots of parts. Completion a mission and taking a guess, or using the gacha, or completion the daily mission kill count is the only ways of getting it. Now i have no issues with grinding, but you cant grind for the items because of the energy. Either make the parts easier to get, or remove the energy. It is not needed other then a way of making more moolah.
8: No nazi zombie skins. A minor complaint but if you were to add the nazi zombie skins either free or paid, it would personally make the game more fun. Because who doesnt like killing nazi zombies.
1. Gameplay has been improved. You can now have two weapons at once rather then just one gun that you throw away after running out of ammo. Guns reload so it make the game more intense, which is greatly appreciated. Some missions have you finding a chainsaw or a grass cutter and mowing down the zombies with it. They are hard to find but its fun. There is also mounted guns, which is so much fun to just get a machine gun, sit down, and mow down an entire hoard of zombies.
2: Story. The story so far is great, you really feel for the characters and what they have to do to survive. It shows how James cares so much for his family and goes through hell to get to them and even provides emotional support.
3: Gold. Now i criticize currency, yet im saying the premium currency is good? Well yes, i am. In most games its near impossible to get the premium currency, but in this case, survival and daily missions provide you with the gold you need. If you need more you can buy it, which is how premium currency should be.
Now there is certainly is alot of complaints, more then i can offer cons, but the first game was a wonderful game and the gameplay was improved. That alone is why its a four star. The energy or the parts or the runners get fixed, and this will definitely get a 5 star rating. I saw alot of people complaining about how its pay to win, no its not. Its pay to win faster. You can get past level 2 if you actually play smart. Play the first game then come back to this one once you actually know how to play.
In my opinion the old game ran and looked a little bit smoother. Maybe because this game is trying to push the limits with the graphics, I think that the game should think about performance over visuals. Still a great game though 👍🏼.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2017-19 Prodigy Design Limited. Into the Dead and PikPok are trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Essentials Gold Pack $6.99
- Survivor Gold Pack $13.99
- Leader Gold Pack $27.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.