Stay on top of your clients’ business anytime, anywhere.
The world’s leading IT documentation platform at your fingertips - wherever you are. Efficient, functional and secure - all on mobile.
Empower your onsite techs. Service your clients from anywhere. The IT Glue app allows you to safely manage passwords and view configurations, flexible assets, contacts, and locations stored in your account to further enhance the productivity of your technicians.
• View and edit passwords as well as view configurations, flexible assets, contacts, and locations conveniently from your mobile device
• Incorporated native mobile functionality including the ability to click-to-call and to launch your map app with a simple click of the address
•Take pictures with your mobile phone and upload as attachments
• Utilize mobile phone camera to scan serial number or asset tag barcode to search for IT Glue Configurations
• Upload files as attachments
• Easy and secure access to the app using Touch ID or Face ID
• Fully encrypted end-to-end communication between mobile and web
• Quickly audit when a password was last changed
• Create, update or delete existing passwords
• Sign in using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) or Single Sign-On (SSO), if enabled
What our partners are saying about IT Glue:
“IT Glue requires no training and techs can jump in on day one to find and create documentation as required. I would recommend to anyone in the industry that wants to share knowledge.”
- Jeffrey Bowles, ACT 360, Barrie, ON
“This isn’t just a marginal improvement, but a significant improvement that has an impact on 1000s of user actions every single day."
-Simon Harvey, Head of IT and Business Systems, TSG, Newcastle, UK
Never leave your clients’ details out of sight. Download the app now!
*You must have an IT Glue account and an Internet connection to use the app.
- Add images as attachments using your phone’s camera
- Find assets using barcode scanner
- Upload files
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.