Why do you play a single backgammon game, when you can play ALL backgammon games?
Why do you play against the computer, when you can play with your FRIENDS from all over the world?
Play against your friend or the computer (3 levels of difficulty) 15 backgammon like games:
* Modern Backgammon (with the Doubling Cube)
* Portes or Backgammon
* Plakoto or Blockgammon:
(You block your opponent's single checker when you land on it)
* Plakoto Express
* Fevga or Narde:
(You can land your checkers on open or friendly occupied places)
* Russian Narde
* Gul bara
* Acey - Deucey (American)
* Acey - Deucey (European)
* Set the winning score and play a tournament with your opponent
Use the bluetooth to connect and play with your nearby friends OR
Online Game (Please visit the website for instructions):
- Play with your friends from all over the world!!
- Chat with you friends!!
- Select your opponent
- Select the game you wish to play
- Be notified when your opponent is offline and back-online
- Control chip's movement with tapping
- Unlimited undo function (for each turn)
- Realistic sound
- Amazing graphics
- Three different options for rolling the dice (auto-roll, tap to roll, shake to roll)
- Save the name of the player
- Select and Save the color of the chips for the player and the opponent
- Two ways to set up the board: left and right layout
Fixes the two reported issues in the code for the online game. Haemi and Lampro, thank you for reporting them
Ratings and Reviews
Not a stable app
It bugs once every two games,,,always in the crunch of the game
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the trouble. In order to fix it, could you please elaborate on it? Do you see any error message? Does the app terminates?
What happened to this game !?
Started having issues with opponents pieces landing on mine then having to reboot it. Crashes and freezing. Easy pattern to beat even on most difficult level. Tired of this game and its issues !
Worst app I have
This app is not worth ONE second of your precious time!!! When playing against the computer the program doesn't even follow the rules. On Tournament Master level I have a percentage of 99.4% out of 550 games. It's just frustrating how weak the program plays.
Developer Response ,
Which rules does not this app follow? We follow all rules, and we also enforce some rules that other apps do not. You can read about them on our site.
- Vasileios Gkanis
- 91.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 i-SmartSolutions
- In-App Purchases
- The Plakoto (or Blockgammon) game $8.49
- The Fevga (or Narde) game $8.49
- Get 1000 coins for $1.99 $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.