Jayson is a simple yet powerful JSON viewer and editor with Siri Shortcuts, Share Sheet Actions and URL schemes.
- Browse JSON files stored on your device.
- Toggle between viewing JSON in a table or as syntax highlighted text.
- Tabbed interface to quickly switch between files or different objects in a single file.
- Use multiple splits to easily compare JSON documents in a single file or across multiple files.
- Multiple windows on the iPad allows for even more options to browse and edit JSON documents.
- Parse text or the contents of a URL in your clipboard to JSON.
- Siri Shortcuts that parse JSON from a text or a link stored in your clipboard. The shortcuts can open the JSON in the app or preview it in an interactive notification.
- Share Sheet Actions for parsing JSON from plain text, loading JSON from a link and importing files as JSON.
- URL schemes for parsing a text, loading the contents of a link as JSON or parsing the contents of your clipboard.
- Choose a location on your device to store imported files.
- Highlight a key from a child of an array to quickly get an overview.
- Short videos that help you get started with the app.
Features that require the "Unlock Everything" in-app purchase:
- Switch between light and dark themes.
- Changing the visual appearance, including the app icon, accent color and type icons.
- Opening more than two tabs.
- New: Adds the Prettify JSON action to Shortcuts. It takes a dictionary, list or text as input and outputs a pretty JSON string.
- New: Integrates better with the document browser for creating new files. Files will now be created in the folder you're browsing.
- New: Adds +/- button in the keyboard when adding or editing a number value.
- Bugfix: Numbers written with scientific notation (e.g. 7e+16) could not be parsed when they contained a plus.
- Bugfix: Sometimes decimal numbers weren't displayed correctly.
- Bugfix: The Get File action in Shortcuts no longer requires the file extension in order to find the file.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Exactly what I was looking for
This is exactly what I was looking for when doing some automation things with my Shortcuts and my Raspberry Pi. Thanks for building this app!!!
- Simon Stovring
- 19.6 MB
- Developer Tools
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Simon B. Støvring
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.