Capture everything you care about! With Journaly, journal your notes, photos, sleep, activity, places, weather, mood and anything else that matters to you. Sync between Journaly on Mac & iOS.
- You can customise it by adding fields that you want to journal. Journaly allows you to add self-survey questions like 'How many cups of coffee did I drink' or 'What did I eat today' or 'Did I exercise today'.
- Automatically adds sleep, activity, travel, weather and place
- If you ever forget to journal, with Auto Journal, Journaly automatically journals your location, photos, weather, activity & sleep (Optional)
Journal immeasurable things that matter to you with Journaly!
- Password protection with TouchID
- Daily reminders
- Voice dictation
- Mood Emoji Journaling
- Custom fields
Journaly has all the features you need to journal on your Mac. It presents your journal as a simple timeline so you can relish each moment. Journaly has been designed to be flexible. Our early adopters are using it as a travel log, gratitude journal, personal journal, food journal, mood log, idea diary, health journal and for many other applications.
All your data remains private and will never be sold to any other party. It is stored on a secured server. If you decide not to register for the sync, the data will only remain on your phone.
For more visit: http://emberify.com/journaly
Fitness tracking is only supported for iPhone 5S and onwards. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Bug fixes & performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Truly disapointed with this app. Purchased both the macOS and iOS versions, complete waste of money. I would have not purchased if I had been able to trial it first, lesson learned.
Terrible interface, sorely lacking in funcitonality. I can add tags to a journal entry but cannot view the tag nevermind search or sort by tag. The tag isn't even visible unless I open a specific entry, it is not shown in the summary listing.
Every action requires me to use the mouse to confirm my action. Feels like Windows XP.
If you place a high value in having the weather and your current location noted with each entry, then you might like this feature. Personally I see no usse for this and would like to hide or disable this. Not possible, so further annoyance.
Look and feel are important for a successful journal writing experience. This app does not let you set a default font, the user interface is (in my opinion) ugly and primitive.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Emberify Innovations Private Limited
- 16.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Emberify
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.