Welcome to Juggle Pro, the probably most powerful and advanced juggling app available! Juggle Pro is an app that is somewhat hard to categorize but might best be described as a juggling simulator and a juggling pattern generator all-in-one.
The app has been created with the juggling community in mind, mainly as a training and teaching tool for jugglers at any level, from the beginner to the professional stage performer. However, you do not have to be a juggler to enjoy the app!
With Juggle Pro you can see how specific patterns look like before you even start practicing on them. Use the slow-motion, pause and resume, object tracing functions etc to learn the details about a pattern. Use sound and haptic feedback to find the rhythm of the pattern you so much want to learn! Use the siteswap pattern generator to discover new patterns you didn't even know existed! It's a fantastic tool to get inspiration from.
Generated or manually added patterns can be saved as favorites for easy access. You can also name and customize your favorites to your liking by modifying and tweaking pattern settings and options. Every change made will immediately be reflected when the pattern is animated.
Juggle Pro can of course also be used solely for entertaining purposes. Have you ever dreamt of watching a professional juggler performance? Well, now you can! Just launch the AR mode and put a small juggling figurine on the kitchen table or why not a full size juggler in your garden lawn?
Another possibility is to just generate an endless list of almost impossible juggling patterns, get the popcorn, sit back and watch the juggler in slow-motion. It is truly mesmerizing and highly addictive!
We all know that juggling is good for your health and gives you plenty of exercise. On Health enabled devices, you're able to register and keep track of your juggling workouts right within the app! Juggle Pro is fully integrated with the Health app. This means that any juggling workout data created in the app is automatically stored in the Health app and will count towards your daily exercise goals!
The app is free to download and install. However, while being free, some features are restricted and the app will inform you if or when you run into such a limitation. If you want full and unlimited access to all features and functions in the app, please consider buying the Pro Features in-app purchase!
The biggest and boldest update yet is ready! This version includes a whole bunch of new great features and improvements, but biggest of them all is with no doubt the new workout feature!
• We all know that juggling is good for your health and gives you plenty of exercise. On Health enabled devices, you're now able to register and keep track of your juggling workouts right within the app! The workout data is automatically stored in the Health app and will count towards your daily exercise goals set in the Fitness app (if you have an Apple Watch). There's a lot to say about this great feature so you better check it out yourself and read the information in the dedicated help section! This feature is part of the "Pro Features" in-app purchase.
• It's time for fire night! You can now choose both torches and fire balls in the props list! Seeing is believing so go to the animation view and check it out!
• It's now possible to customize the user interface appearance of the app. Among other things, you can override the appearance (light/dark mode) chosen in the iOS settings (iOS 13 and above) and change the overall tint (accent) color to your liking!
• When manually adding a siteswap to your favorite list, a new custom keyboard will now appear making entering throw heights much easier!
• When you calculate new siteswaps the prerequisites are stored and the next time you open the view these values are restored automatically!
• A new star shaped effect has been added to the prop links alternatives! When selected, each juggling object is linked with a small sphere indicating the pattern's momentary center of gravity. Try it out!
• When editing a pattern, it's now possible to get an animation preview of the pattern without leaving the editor! This makes it much easier to see how a certain setting or a change will effect the pattern.
• The "Today's Favorite" widget has been redesigned to better match the look and feel of the new "Today's Workouts" widget.
• Now all of the views have tooltips and their own section in the built-in help system. Also, the help view sizing has been improved to better accomodate the content.
• If you have a Mac with the new M1 processor, you do know that you're able to run "Juggle Pro" on your Mac, right? This update includes some modifications that make Mac support even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Magnus Hansson
- 20.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 Magnus Hansson
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features $3.99
- Small Tip $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.