* Featured by Apple in "What's Hot", "New & Noteworthy" and "Apps for Learning Math”
* Featured by the New York Times
* Chosen by Apple for school and educator demos
* TOP 10 OUTSTANDING App developer --www.TeachersWithApps.com
* "It’s a terrific app." --www. theiphoneMom.com
* "This app is a great way to learn fractions." --www.padGadget.com
* "A trio of stellar apps…His choice of topics couldn't be better” -- www.TeachersWithApps.com
* Talking fractions teaches kids how to say fractions in multiple languages
Jungle Fractions is an engaging, easy to use educational app that teaches kids fractions in multiple languages. For iPad only.
● Multi-lingual talking app
● Animal faces smile and roar in a fun jungle theme
● Unlimited fresh problems every time
● Multiple levels for beginner to advanced learners
Easy to Use
● Beautiful, easy to read graphics and fraction pies
● Visual pies simplify fraction concepts
● Switch languages easily within the app
● Tutorials for beginners
● Name, compare, add and multiply fractions visually
● Convert fractions between improper and mixed format
● Score tracks progress
● Multi-user support
● Show history of problems
-optimizations for iOS 12.0
Ratings and Reviews
I would give 5 stars if you can add French language as an option in the settings just like "Jungle Times". Thank you!
Developer Response ,
French voice/language were added in version 1.9, which was released September 14, 2011
Great APP! The students www work with enjoy the animal theme while they learn how to convert and compare fractions. I like being able to track their progress and increase the level of difficulty.
- Andrew Short
- 56.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Andrew Short
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.