Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into creative and fun photomontages quickly and easily thanks to its intuitive and responsive user interface.
Take any element from one picture and add it to another. Remix your pets into a mythical creature, swap a statue's head with your friend's, or combine photos into surreal and beautiful works of art. Juxtaposer has the power and features of a professional creative tool, but is simple to use and just as importantly, it's fun!
- Short tutorial videos will turn you into a photomontage artist in no time.
- Your composite images are exported at the full resolution of the background image, even if it's huge (40 MP+)!
- The image adjustment tools let you match your images' color and lighting, and fine-tune the look of your creation.
- Zoom in to work on fine details with pixel-level accuracy.
- Add elements from as many photos as you like to your background image.
- Load photos from your iPhone photo library, or from Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram or Flickr, .
- Share your photomontages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Flickr. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save your cutout images in the Stamp Manager for later use. You can also share these "stamps" with friends or export them as transparent PNGs.
- Undo any edit. Experiment safely, you can always get back to where you started.
- 20 blend modes (like Multiply, Screen and Overlay) let advanced iPhoneographers create unique effects.
- The "red mask" view mode shows you just the top image with the erased parts in red. It is helpful when precisely cutting out an element.
* WhatsOnIphone.com: "The application works incredibly well and makes an otherwise challenging process simple and fun. It blows my mind that you can do such things on an iPhone."
* TUAW: "This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen."
* IphoneAppReviews: "Pretty much everyone, at some point in time, has had the uncontrollable urge to take a friend’s photo and do something truly evil with it. Juxtaposer is an awesome photo-editing tool that can make that dream a reality!"
- Fixed loading of Nikon RAW images (.NEF files)
Ratings and Reviews
Best damn dollar i’ve ever spent for an app! 😂
I can’t count the amount of times that I used this app & had laughs because of it. 100% easy to use & recommended!
My favourite app
It lacks a cropping tool. I want one.
It also lacks that convenience of the contour-blending brush that some other apps have. So it requires more patience and focus to carefully erase or blend the edges of whatever you’re doing. It’s not so much a loss, for it’s ease of use makes up for it.
It’s a favorite because of the controls. Its simple, easy and it’s highly convenient. There’s next to no hassle when using the blending tools and filters. Everything is easily accessible. And you’re not require to go through multiple option pages when selecting your options.
That’s besides the stamps. Which you can save and store and use at will. They work like stickers. And again the problem with this, is the careful manipulation of your brush for you higher detailed projects. Though the blending erase/un-erase brush can make up for some of that. Depending on what you’re doing that is.
If you’ve read this far. Then, this app will be good for you. This being a critique. I brought out some frustrating issues. But it is still my good to app for this kind of editing. It’s a good app. Get it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for the feedback and detailed review!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.