JXCirrus Maths is a maths training application aimed at primary school children. It focuses on basic arithmetic: Times tables, addition, subtraction and division. It will let you set up exercises that are run each day, and then records the best time and lets you race against that.
- Set up any number of exercises for your child.
- For Times tables and division: Select one or more times tables to practice, choose how many questions will be asked, choose whether they will be run in random order.
- For Addition and subtraction: Select a range to add up to or subtract from (i.e. add up to numbers between 15 and 25) and how many questions to be asked.
- Schedule exercises to be run once a session, once a day or once a week.
- Pop up reminders to run maths exercises.
- Records the fastest time for an exercise.
- Lets you race against your fastest time (which adds that extra bit of interest to maths practice).
- Display a graph of your time taken for the exercise each time you finish it.
- Add a special exercise which re-tests you on all of the answers that you got wrong during that session.
- Share exercises between other iOS devices and Mac computers using iCloud.
- Includes a built-in user manual.
- Enabled the Recent file menu.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.