A topographical map of Kananaskis Country, Alberta, Canada.
The trails on the map include Burstall Pass, Chester Lake, Rawson Lake, Elbow Lake, Ptarmigan Cirque, Nihahi, Moose Mountain, and Ribbon Falls.
- Search or browse the names of trails, mountains, lakes, rivers, creeks, and backcountry campgrounds.
- Track your current location and elevation with GPS (on devices with a GPS receiver).
- Add flags (waypoints) to mark locations, including your current location and elevation.
- Share flags with others using email or message.
- Measure distance by sliding finger across the map.
- Use the map with no Internet connection. The entire map is stored on your device.
Note: This is an unofficial map and is not endorsed by the Government of Alberta.
- Higher resolution maps
- Additional trails
- Trail title and length displayed by tapping anywhere along a trail
- Flag distance and elevation
- Support for iPad and larger iPhones
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
So many trails mapped
Topo maps that are VERY focused on K-Country. Easy to use and battery efficient. Features an ever-growing trail database. Only complaint is that while it shows the trails and names, it doesn't differentiate between officil maintained trails, other routes and totally out-there bushwhacking adventures. Follow the dots at your peril... and hopefully, with Gillean Daffern's trail guidebooks in your pack. Would be great to get the two teamed up; Gillean's topos are really accurate and just linking to her trail descriptions would be nice.
Kananaskis guide a big help route finding
Easy to use. Been a big help on two of the little used trails for route finding. An excellent app
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.