No mere tile-matching solitaire game, this is a full implementation of Japanese Mahjong. A fun, strategic variant of the classic Chinese 4-player game!
* Real (4-player) mahjong! (you vs. 3 CPU opponents, and now online play!)
* Japanese/Riichi style following European Mahjong Association (EMA) rules
* Unique layout designed for mobile devices
* Beautiful, easy-to-read tiles (with traditional and simplified tile sets)
* Colourful cast of characters
* Beautiful music
* Multiple languages! (English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Polish, Thai, Chinese Simplified, Korean, Japanese)
* Tutorials and in-game help, ideal for new players!
* No ads!
Online Terms of Service: http://cyberdog.ca/kemono-mahjong/terms-of-service/
* Various bug fixes and tweaks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
make them dumber
i'm a moron
Perfect for entry-level mahjong players
Allows for beginners to develop essential winning-hand making skills. This app is great and needs more exposure to people who are interested in playing mahjong for the very first time. Inclusion of a simple tutorial on how to create a winning hand (through gameplay) will even further assist in new players diving into the mahjong sport. I would like to believe that this app shines a light in bringing new players into the international/EMA mahjong scene by providing early learning experiences.
Updated graphics are terrible
“Improved tile graphics” look like they’re straight out of 1997! This just ruins an otherwise amazing app.
- Michael Starling
- 79.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Cyberdog Software, 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Supporter $1.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.