Tracking and viewing your blood glucose and ketone readings are easy with the Keto-Mojo Classic app. No manually entries required. European meter models will also download your GKI values.
Instantly download your Keto-Mojo meter readings to the app.
· Filters allow you to review your data in a variety of formats.
· Toggle from glucose to ketones to GKI, and scroll through past results.
· View graphs for the past 7 days of readings, with highs and lows for each day and your monthly average.
· Calculates GKI for you if your meter does not have the GKI function.
· Easily export all your readings in CSV format or store them as a backup that you can import later.
· Set your glucose unit to either mg/dL or mmol/L.
· Integrates with Apple Health so you can view your Glucose values directly in the Apple Health app.
The app is compatible with the following Keto-Mojo meters:
1. USA: Bluetooth integrated meter or Bluetooth connector for older meter models, found at https://shop.keto-mojo.com/collections/all
2. EUROPE: GKI-Bluetooth meter found at https://shop.eu.keto-mojo.com/
Encrypted API connection ensures all your data is transferred securely.
- Fixed an issue where the readings list wouldn't show new readings.
- Fixed an issue where the GKI graph would be distorted if GKI was infinity.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok. NOW you got 5 stars from me :). Excellent layout, all info together, without the need to tap anything. Added GKI level description, perfect! Love it!
(Very responsive support/development team - GKI graph & sync problem fixed already! Thanks!)
Developer Response ,
jfsearching, Updated: for GKI readings to show the glucose test and ketone test need to be within 4 minutes of each other for GKI graph in trends make sure the GKI button at the top is selected (Brown and Blue button, you can filter results with those button), if for some reason you are still not able to see gki please send us a screen shot and a debug file to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can review and work out a fix for you.
two GKI measurements will give you a high low for the dar bar and an average for that day. At the moment it is just a simple 7 day trailing graph, additions very soon for day week 90 and year with drill downs and more features. -- Thank you for the feedback and the extra star. We will get that formatting bug fixed. As to the other requests, Our new dev team works in two week sprints. at the end of those two weeks they have to deliver something that can be released. In such your requests are on our road map as well as many others. I hope that in the near future we can earn that extra star. -Mister Mojo AKA dorian Founder, Keto-Mojo
New Bluetooth meter not syncing
I have an newer Apple iPhone and have tried a dozen times to sync the meter to my phone and it’s not seeing it. Very disappointed!
Syncs well w the meter. 3 stars because: the Hct, which doesn’t function and hogs screen space, needs to be removed; should automatically calculate GKI and graph progress; you could easily add chart with the different GKI levels. Am looking forward to these (obvious) improvements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.