Access the Keyboarding Without Tears K-5 student curriculum.
This app is available for licensed students of Keyboarding Without Tears web-based program and serve as a companion app for touch-typing practice on mobile devices. Students can login and access their Keyboarding Without Tears activities assigned to them by their educator. An existing educator account in +Live Insights educator dashboard is required to access the app.
The Keyboarding Without Tears K-5 curriculum features:
• Effective, game-based activities
• Pre-keyboarding and touch-typing lessons
• Developmentally appropriate lessons by grade
• Easy online progress monitoring
• Digital citizenship and general computer readiness activities
• Strong English Language & Arts and other Cross-Curricular connections
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
They should just delete this app from the App Store.
The point of using a typing app is to be able to use an external or internal keyboard if one chooses on an iPad for child. Even though the external keyboard connects fine and words everywhere else, it will not recognize it during target practice activities. Sometimes desktops are just not an option… They might as well take this app out of the App Store until they can work out the issue.
Really glitch and some practices are useless
Shifty Targets doesn’t even work with a keyboard and the app is way too glitchy.
Way too glitchy. Takes like 100 tries to get in. Horrible
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- No Tears Learning, Inc
- 39.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Keyboarding Without Tears