Access the Keyboarding Without Tears K-5 student curriculum.
This app is available for licensed students of Keyboarding Without Tears web-based program and serve as a companion app for touch-typing practice on mobile devices. Students can login and access their Keyboarding Without Tears activities assigned to them by their educator. An existing educator account in +Live Insights educator dashboard is required to access the app.
The Keyboarding Without Tears K-5 curriculum features:
• Effective, game-based activities
• Pre-keyboarding and touch-typing lessons
• Developmentally appropriate lessons by grade
• Easy online progress monitoring
• Digital citizenship and general computer readiness activities
• Strong English Language & Arts and other Cross-Curricular connections
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really glitch and some practices are useless
Shifty Targets doesn’t even work with a keyboard and the app is way too glitchy.
Way too glitchy. Takes like 100 tries to get in. Horrible
Doesn’t work keeps crashing
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.