KeyMe transforms the way you manage your keys, for the first time putting you in control of when and where you can access them.
- Copy: Order a duplicate in the mail, or pick up most keys at your local KeyMe kiosk.
- Share: Easily share your key via email or text with roommates, friends and family.
- Solve: Access and print your saved key when locked out at any kiosk nationwide. Or, call to find a trustworthy locksmith whenever the need might arise.
- Personalize: Choose from over 100 designs to make your key truly unique.
- We do not copy keys marked for educational or government use.
KeyMe is a New York City-based startup transforming the way people access and manage their keys. In addition to mobile apps, KeyMe has automated key copying kiosks in local retailers including: 7-Eleven, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kmart, Lowe's, Stop & Shop, Rite Aid and many more.
Questions? Call our customer service team at: 1 855-343-5776
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can believe Apple lets apps like this on there store that is a bold face lie. It does not scan a key. All it is a app that helped you find a kiosk.
Not for Canada
Doesn't work in Canada
Can't get keys made in Canada.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.