Easily create gorgeous presentations with Keynote, featuring powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects that will make you a very hard act to follow.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of over 40 Apple-designed themes. Easy-to-use tools let you add text, tables, charts, shapes, photos, and videos to slides—and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions. Add live video to your slideshow and appear right on your slides. Confidently present to your audience from anywhere, in person or virtually, and take turns controlling a presentation in multi-presenter slideshows.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch—even on a PC
• Share your presentation publicly or with specific people, see who’s currently in the presentation with you, and view other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Create stunning presentations
• Choose from over 40 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Use the built-in camera or a connected device to add live video right on your slides
• Engage your audience with interactive charts and chart animations
• Quickly add photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser or any of over 700 editable shapes
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions and impressive text and object animations
• Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
• Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
• See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
Present to your audience
• Rehearse a presentation with current slide, presenter notes, and timer all in one view
• Present on an external display or projector, or stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV
• Present over video conference and view presenter notes, current and upcoming slides, and slide navigation in a separate window
• Use multi-presenter slideshows to let participants take turns controlling a shared presentation from their own device
• Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or iPod touch
• Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from a Mac or PC browser at iCloud.com
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Export presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, HTML, movies, and image files
• Use AirDrop to send your presentation to anyone nearby
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
- Add subtle movement and visual interest to your presentation with dynamic backgrounds that move continuously as you transition from slide to slide
- Select from new animated themes featuring dynamic backgrounds
- Skip or unskip all slides in a collapsed group
Ratings and Reviews
Almost perfect … but has a video glitch that is still not fixed
I use Keynote for our corporate presentations. Used in a national training tour to thousands of sales associates. We use HD videos and multimedia and appreciate unique Keynote features such as transtition overlays during video playback. Much easier and far more stable than the competition. However our presentations are between 2GB to 3GB in size and when you play the presentation in order everything is fine. If you click links and use them to move back and forth in the presentation you’re still good to go. However if you use the navigation bar to switch slides then transition to a slide with video … the video no longer plays as it should (neither automatically or if click to start) unless you go forward and then backwards and then click to start. This issue will continue until you exit and restart the presentation. This has been an issue for two revisions. Hope it's addressed soon.
J’adore!!! Le seul problème est qu’il n’est pas très compatible avec PowerPoint même avec la mise à jour.
Crashes with high Sierra
keeps crashing on high Sierra, completely unusable
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Canada, Inc.
- 351.2 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2003-2022 Apple Inc.