You can learn anything. For free.
Spend an afternoon brushing up on statistics. Discover how the Krebs cycle works. Get a head start on next semester's geometry. Prepare for upcoming exams. Or, if you're feeling particularly adventurous, learn how fire-stick farming changes the landscape of Australia.
Whether you're a student, teacher, homeschooler, principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or a friendly alien trying to get a leg up in earthly biology — Khan Academy's personalized learning library is available to you, for free.
- Learn anything, for free: Thousands of interactive exercises, videos, and articles at your fingertips. Study math, science, economics, finance, grammar, history, government, politics, and much, much more.
- Sharpen your skills: Practice exercises, quizzes, and tests with instant feedback and step-by-step hints. Follow along with what you're learning in school, or practice at your own pace.
- Keep learning when you're offline: Bookmark and download your favorite content to watch videos without an internet connection.
- Pick up where you left off: Tailored to your current learning level, our mastery system gives instant feedback and recommendations on exactly which skills and videos to try next. And, if you choose to create a free account, your learning syncs with http://khanacademy.org, so your progress is always up-to-date across all your devices.
Learn using expert-created videos, interactive exercises, and in-depth articles in math (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, differential equations, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics (microeconomics, macroeconomics, finance and capital markets), humanities (art history, civics, finance, US history, US government and politics, world history), and more (including computer science principles)!
Already familiar with the Khan Academy website? Not all functionality is available in this app. Community discussions, computer programming content, test prep, parent tools, teacher tools, and district tools should all be accessed directly at http://khanacademy.org.
Khan Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, with the mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
∙ Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Khan Academy is an education app for everyone—whether you’re a parent helping your first grader with geometry or a postgrad looking for a deep dive into microfinance. If there’s a topic you want to learn about—no matter how basic or advanced—chances are Khan Academy has a video lesson for it.
Education at its Best
Khan Academy is without hesitation the top resource for mathematical self-study! It exemplifies what the internet and open-source learning can achieve. Its theory of mastery is essential for real progress in mathematics—that is, every skill builds off of a previous skill. Pushing students up higher and higher before mastery really just causes them to struggle more and more. Kahn allows learners to go back and forth in their study regardless of level until they feel confident in their skills.
The Seven Years War
You lost my vote at the beginning when the narrator said
“The Acadians moved to Louisiana and became Cajuns”
Seriously? Are you British?
They were deported, rounded up like livestock, a lot of them just coming out of church, pushed onto boats, families separated, mothers, children , husbands and wives. A horrible inhumane act of the ruling British. That is how the Cajuns came to be. Come visit the Acadian villages in eastern Canada, some descendants still live there. The Brits missed some intheir haste.
Could you just do more research?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Khan Academy
- 55.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Armenian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, French, Georgian, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Khan Academy