Your child's life story at your fingertips.
Kid-Capsule is a keepsake journal with a modern twist for family's with children of any age. It's a baby book, journal, photo album, video gallery, and scrapbook all rolled up into one beautiful app.
• 5/5 Apples - AppsForHomeschooling.com
• "[A]n easy and very organized way of storing, searching, and even sharing your children’s precious memories" - iHeartThisApp.com
• "Kid-Capsule lets you create, keep and share your precious moments with ease, thanks to the app’s straightforward user interface and multiple sharing options." - BestAppsForKids.com
• "You can create profiles for all of your children and keep track of a family’s worth of big moments all in one place." - TheiPhoneMom.com
CONNECT WITH US:
• Subscribe to our blog for all the latest news, ideas, contests and freebies: www.kidcapsuleapp.com/blog
• You can also find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kidcapsuleapp
• Easy to use interface
• Wide variety of event and milestone categories to inspire you to create more events as you go. Everything from baby's first milestones to her Ph.D., your imagination will run wild.
• PDF export feature. Export your Kid-Capsule into a beautiful photo book PDF file to print or enjoy in any PDF viewer
• Supports multiple profiles so you can save memories for every family member
• Add photos and videos to each event
• Save photos and videos to your device or export to any application that can open image and video files
• View photo and video galleries
• Share with friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest, among many others
• Beautiful photo sharing layouts for all to notice your little one's accomplishments
• Localization enabled. Saves coordinates of the places where events happened
• Events are fully editable
• Your information: Every bit of it is stored on your device, nowhere else. We do not or will ever collect any information from your device.
• Facebook integration: Every shared event is controlled by you. We do not read or collect any information from your Facebook account.
• Ads: Does not contain ads
• In-App Purchases: Does not contain in-app purchases
• External links: Contains external links to our websites, blogs and Facebook page.
• New in 2.0
Completely redesigned user interface and experience for easier navigation and enjoyment.
Fixed compatibility issues with iOS 8.
Brand new PDF export function to enjoy your Kid-Capsule as a physical printed book or on any PDF viewer.
Export events, photos and videos to any app that can open media files (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox, etc)
• New in 2.0.1
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Memories beyond time and distance
Keeping family and friends up to date of those moments you treasure and love to share, no matter space or time, memories will be kept on each personal capsule to be reopen and reviewed at convenience, inclusive without Internet connection because they go wherever you go.
Simple to use, artistic designs, well organized, memories for lifetime.
Great Templates for Sharing Events!
What We Liked:
Kid-Capsule is a very well designed app – it just does everything you’d expect it to in an easy to use and navigate manner. What I love the most are the polished and professional templates that can be shared easily by email and on Facebook to share the joy your child experiences as they live, learn, and grow.
My children absolutely adore having their special events recorded in their own unique profiles in this app (I so appreciate how it is set up for multiple children – our fifth is on the way!) My oldest daughter (9) also loves recording her siblings events and serving as an informal family photographer with this app.
If you are looking for a baby journal that will grow with your child into early elementary and allow you to record a huge range of events from first steps through ABCs (limited only by your device’s storage) while allowing you to share those special events far and wide – then this is a solidly designed, lovely choice.
What We Didn’t Like:
The app has a stronger emphasis on younger children, and the categories are focused heavily on baby achievements, preschool and very early academics. If you’re looking for an app focused on the achievements and events of older children, this one may not be well suited to your needs. If you have younger children – you’re set!
From birth announcements to early academic achievements, Kid-Capsule lets you record the momentous occasions in your child’s life through photograph and video recordings that can then be shared by email and on Facebook using a range of lovely scrapbooking inspired templates.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.