Kid Safe Alert is an app designed for safety. This useful app was originally conceived to address the problem of Vehicular Heatstroke Deaths among children. It is very
easy to become distracted with all of life’s challenges and depending on your situation, you could forget you have your child with you. This app will absolutely stop this type of tragedy from ever happening again.
Kid Safe Alert provides the user with –
• An alarm that should be set whenever a child is put in their car seat.
• The one-button alarm will sound anytime the user’s device has not traveled at least 10 mph for a period of 5 minutes.
• The only way to silence the alarm is to disable the alarm by pushing the cancel button in the app.
This simple reminder will keep a parent from ever forgetting they have their child with them. This is also a great tool to use when you have your pet with you in the
Kid Safe Alert should also be installed on your child’s phone. The app contains an “I’m in danger” button that will alert a pre-chosen group of contacts (the “Safety Circle”) that the child is in danger.
• The app includes a feature to text a preselected contacts (Safety Circle) a message that will alert the “Safety Circle” that the child is in danger and needs help.
• Additionally, the child does not have to speak in the event they are unable to because of they type of danger they are facing.
• The message sent to the Safety Circle includes the child’s location (address) provided the GPS is enabled on the child’s phone. Permission must be given to the app for location services for this feature to work properly.
Kid Safe Alert is designed to keep children safe and help parents. Mobile Life Solutions developed this app as part of our core philosophy – Enhance lifestyle through safety and innovation.
Change the Locations Services to Always for this app to work seamlessly.
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
Alarm issue fixed.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.