Vez’nan the powerful almighty wizard has returned! Embark on an epic journey as you gather his army and fulfill his devious plans... muahaha. Get ready to show the Kingdom who the real boss is! Fight your way as you conquer the new and the good old realms. Face empires of mighty enemies and clash against supreme bosses in this classic tower defense full of humor and epicness!
- 17 new towers, each with unique abilities and special powers.
- Choose your arsenal of towers and make devastating combinations to stop your enemies!
- 22 challenging stages across three lands ripe for the taking!
- 12 powerful heroes who will follow your command without hesitation.
- 40+ deadly enemies that will put all of your wit and tactical skills to the test.
- Rush the Kingdom as you bring down 5 mighty Kings in the most legendary of boss fights!
- New powers and reinforcements to vanquish your foes.
- 10+ trinkets and artifacts for that extra edge in battle.
- 30 upgrades to train your army to their best form.
- 60+ Achievements, hidden secrets and fun stuff for you to play and discover!
- No Wi-Fi at your Dark Tower? No worries, just play offline!
Get Lord Vez’nan’s latest news here:
Terms and Conditions:
NEW UPDATE! The Winter Queen has been freed from her ice prison and it's ready to unleash a frozen Nightmare on the kingdom. Help Vez'nan to defeat her.
Ratings and Reviews
Finished the game in 2 days
Is that it? All levels three starred and challenges completed in 2 days. What a waste of money
I rarely pay for a game but when I considered the reputation of the Kingdom Rush series I thought it would be worth it, however, the levels are extremely repetitive, the towers are mostly variants of each other, and there’s not enough to do. Seriously, I’m all done and ready to move on.
Huge cash grab
The other kingdom rush games were great, even iron marines was ok(ish)
But holy wow did they ever get greedy with this one! Not much content, and they try to milk you for every penny AFTER already buying the game. It’s so shady.
Sorry guys, I won’t spend any money in game on this one, you scoundrels.
Developer Response ,
Hi, the games is designed to be completed without having to buy any extras. Please share with us all your feedback at https://www.ironhidegames.com/Support. We are also working on more content. Thank you!
- Ironhide S.A.
- 751.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © @ironhide
- In-App Purchases
- Hero Beresad $9.99
- Mega Tower Bundle $17.99
- Tower Grim Cemetery $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.