It's new era with Kingdoms at War: Strategy Reborn!
Play the most hardcore PVP mobile game ever made with intense social Clan based gameplay. Post in the World Chat and be heavily recruited by Clans looking to grow together and gain from your might!
Grow your Kingdom with all new Weekly Events!
Strategy, Alliances and Politics are the key to your rise to power.
Player vs Player Wars, Batting Ancient Monsters, Looting Epic Treasure. CLAIM YOUR KINGDOM NOW!
* Weekly events with Epic Rewards
* Strategic Building Paths with Military Soldiers, Shadowy Spies, Mechanical Golems, Dragons and much more!
* Join or Create a powerful Clan with real players!
* Choose who you Fight or Help! Battle your friends? Or hire them?
* Battle against Ancient Monsters
* Loot Rare Equipment and Enchant them to raise their power!
* Defend your kingdom through Politics or with powerful Potions, Catapults, Watch Towers and Traps
* Invest in and Hire real Player Allies
Who will be your Ally in your mighty quest for domination?
Here's what's new in KaW:
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Kingdoms at war
It’s the most addicting game ever done keep in mind that the chatting is a big part of the game
One of the worst apps out there
It is a text based 'tap tap' game with no actual strategy, and no graphics to speak of. Yet somehow, the game now takes forever to load and chews bandwidth.
The game is rife with bots and you will need to spend thousands of dollars to play at an elite level.
So assuming that's what you want, much of the gameplay can be described as..1. launch app. 2. make coffee as app loads. 3. finish coffee, start on eggs. 4. app finally opens 5. say hi to your clannies. 6. Get a popup for a free xstal due to server outage. 7. click through needless and poorly written dialogues that do absolutely nothing. 8. get a popup sale on in game purchases. 9. now the fun part - tap your screen about 40 times. 10. rinse and repeat and consider whether or not you want to invest any time at all trying to figure out the dozens of useless items you've accrued.
Has potential, but seems to get worse with each improvement they try to make.
Developer Response ,
Thank you leaving your feedback. If there are specific areas you'd like to see us improve in, we'd be glad to hear it so please leave us feedback using the in-game Help system. Thanks for your time in advance.
Very ugly chats layout. Old black background was the best. Please change back.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback!
- A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd.
- 295 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © A Thinking Ape Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Nobility Points $6.99
- 10 Nobility Points $1.39
- 200 Nobility Points $27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.