Listen to KiSS 92.5 to hear Non-Stop Hits 24/7! Uncover what’s hot in music & pop culture, and discover all things happening in Toronto. Need a laugh? Celebrate Mornings with the Roz & Mocha Show weekdays from 6am-10am. They’ll make your day. We promise!
With the new and improved KiSS 92.5 app, you can:
• Listen to a live stream of KiSS 92.5 on any iOS device, including iPhone & iPad
• Get the very latest music, pop-culture and entertainment updates from our newsfeed
• Instantly listen to a live stream of our partner radio stations, and view accompanying album art and artist information
• Watch videos on-demand, including in-studio performances, interviews and behind-the-scenes footage as well as video from our partner brands
• Listen to clips on-demand, including show highlights, podcasts and full-length interviews
• Add songs, articles, videos and contests to your personalized favourites list
• Get social by easily swiping through our Facebook and Twitter feeds – without leaving the app
• Connect with the on-air DJ via text, phone, Twitter or Facebook
• Chat with our DJs and other listeners in a live chat room
• View and enter radio station contests
• Listen in “car mode” (do not use app while driving).
• Receive instant alerts for on-air programming announcements and special contests
• Supports AirPlay
Got feedback on the app? Send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com
We've done a full maintenance - fixing bugs, making stability updates and revving the app's engine to improve performance.
Set your automatic updates to 'on' to always get the very latest app updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Upgraded this app now it constantly crashes anytime I open it! Recommend wait until another version is released
Just downloaded the app and it worked fine for a good 20min and now it keeps pausing when I minimize to other apps, also randomly in the middle of each song and I’d have to go back and press play. Very annoying
Update crashes app won’t open
Very disappointed that when I opened the app a window came up asking if it could use my location then disappeared before I could click either way. And the app crashed. Can’t get it to open at all now.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry that this is happening to you. The team is aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix.
In the meantime, please delete the app and re-install it. The problem will go away.
- Rogers Media
- 77.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Rogers Media Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.