Learn a new language and start speaking like a native with Rosetta Stone.
Learning a new language has never been easier than with the new Rosetta Stone. The award-winning language solution combines proven learning methods with its proprietary speech recognition technology. Rosetta Stone is different because it works.
“Rosetta Stone is the gold standard when it comes to learning a new language.” - Mashable
“With its excellent user interface, clear instructions, a wide variety of games and challenges... Rosetta Stone has got it going on.” - TechCrunch
► LEARN INTUITIVELY THROUGH IMMERSION
Learn using our proven immersion method. Rosetta Stone carefully crafts sequences of words and images, so you can intuitively derive the meaning of each new phrase, without translations. The lessons recreate real-life scenarios, immersing you in the kind of situations you will encounter on holiday, at work or speaking with family.
► GET ACCESS TO 24 LANGUAGES
Choose from 24 languages: Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, English (American or British), Filipino (Tagalog), French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Latin American or Spain), Swedish, Turkish, or Vietnamese.
► 5-10 MINUTE BITE-SIZED LESSONS
Make progress one step at a time. Our bite-sized lessons fit into your busy day.
► PERFECT YOUR PRONUNCIATION
Start fine-tuning your pronunciation from the very first lesson with our patented TruAccent speech-recognition engine. You’ll be confident that you know what to say and how to say it.
► CUSTOM LEARNING PLANS
Maintain your focus with a personalised learning plan. You define your pace. Select a learning plan that matches your goals such as improving your communications at work, preparing for travel or speaking fluently with family and friends.
► OFFLINE MODE
Never miss a thing and continue learning even when you’re offline. Use Offline Mode to download units so you can complete them later, even offline.
• 2019 PCMag Editors Choice
• 2019 Tabby Awards Winner
• 2019 Best Mobile App Awards: Best Designed App and Best Overall App
Select a subscription:
We offer 3 and 12-month subscriptions — as well as a Lifetime option.
• For the first time, we’re offering every one of our languages in one subscription. Flip between languages as often as you’d like and enjoy the freedom to get seriously curious. To access, simply select Unlimited Languages when you subscribe.
• Get full access to all lessons, stories, and audio companion when you subscribe to Rosetta Stone.
• Payment will be charged to your Apple ID.
• Your account will be auto-renewed 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Manage or cancel your subscription from your App Store User Settings at any time after purchasing. Payment will be taken until the end of the current period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Enterprise and Education Learners
• Unlimited use of Rosetta Stone's mobile app is available for existing Enterprise and Education Learners.
• Features may vary for Enterprise and Education Learners.
For questions or assistance, please visit http://support.rosettastone.com
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like the app
It's nice to be able to use my phone to learn another language when I'm waiting for the bus, or just don't want to grab my laptop.
I can download my lessons to use without wifi and I love the story telling. It reads to me, I read back as it records, and then it tells me where I hesitated or spoke incorrectly.
You do need a subscription or to the buy the product outright.
Sucks that you have to pay to go pro
Broken exercises, very frustrating
The sequence of learning is not great for me. I think you need the alphabet before you see it written, and there is no explanation of vowels. But the really frustrating thing is “broken” exercises. The first grammar exercise flips through five or six pages without allowing a response and then tells you that you cannot proceed because you have got them wrong. After multiple tries I got to the second alphabet exercise, And the “ye” from the “yelda” kept changing to another letter when I selected it so every answer was wrong. For $139 I expect at least a help function, but there seems to be no way of communicating with Rosetta Stone. Very disappointing for a company with this reputation.
- Rosetta Stone Ltd.
- 316.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Rosetta Stone Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Languages - 1 Year $144.99
- Spanish 12 Months Access $139.99
- Spanish (Lat. Am.) – 3 Months $49.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.