The #1 alphabet tracing app for toddlers & pre-schoolers. Recommended and used by parents, teachers, and occupational therapists. Loved & played by more than 2 million toddlers and used at more than 5.000 schools!
LetterSchool is an educational app designed to help every child play and learn how to write all letters of the English alphabet (from A to Z) and numbers from 1-10. Kids practice and develop essential phonics and handwriting skills as they play three exciting games per letter or number – as an extra, they learn words associated with the letters!
HOW IT WORKS:
Intro - Discover the shape, phonics, name, and sound of all the 26 block / print letters and numbers (1-10).
Tap - Learn where to start to write the letters and numbers and finish by tapping the dots in the correct order.
Trace - Learn the letter trajectory and direction of lines by tracing it.
Write - Test your knowledge by writing the ABC and numbers from memory!
- Uppercase and lowercase block letters + numbers 1-10!
- Two exciting levels: Silver and Gold (with new animations)!
- Progress and settings stored for up to three players on the same device.
- In the A-Z section, specific graphics available to match the letters (e.g. ant graphic for letter A/a).
- Available for both iPads and iPhones.
- Special edition for schools and teachers.
- Available in bulk through the Volume Purchase Program.
- Available at a reduced price for educational institutions: 50% off for 20+ units!
PERFECT FOR KIDS:
Kids want to have fun, and LetterSchool offers an educational journey with the most engaging and entertaining educational material!
- They learn with various exciting animations, graphics, and sound effects.
- They learn to associate letters with words, learn and memorize tracing directions and the correct formation of each character.
- Perfect for home-schooling kids and kindergartens. A user-friendly app for children with special educational needs.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS:
- Choice of the three most popular typefaces in handwriting education (Handwriting Without Tears, D’Nealian, and Zaner-Bloser).
- Two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing!
- Engaging and compelling game mode prompting the child to trace a letter or a number 3 times using different parameters (each step is more challenging).
- An educational app created together with parents and educational professionals.
- NO ADS!
- Advanced settings or purchases only accessible by an adult!
- Extremely committed Customer Support ready to answer all questions and fix any issues.
MONTESSORI MATERIALS & METHODS:
LetterSchool is crafted with the greatest care for preschool kids & toddlers. Parents, teachers, and occupational therapists can use LetterSchool independently, but schools that teach according to the Montessori principle can use LetterSchool as a source for their Montessori materials and methods as well.
- ‘Best Mobile App of 2018 Platinum Award’ nominee! – BMA
- Winner of 'National Parenting Product Awards 2018' - NAPPA Awards
- Teachers With Apps Certified – TeachersWithApps
- “Learning a letter on this app is like being on a great party, with disco lights, stars and fireworks. Every letter is a surprise!” – Apps4Kids
- “The kids love it! This app is right on track to help my son to be better prepared for Kindergarten”. -Kidz
LET'S PLAY & LEARN!
Join LetterSchool on this exciting educational journey! Download the app and allow your toddler to discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you know it, your child or pupil will be writing the entire English block alphabet!
For more reviews and information, visit our website www.letterschool.com
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq.
- Small performance improvements & fixes.
- New, updated high-quality icon.
- Refreshed brand = refreshed intro animation.
We always work on improvements, for any feedback please let us know on: www.letterschool.com
Notes et avis
Wish it had one more thing
My son and I LOVE This app. I just wish there was a LEFT HANDED OPTION because it tells my son he is wrong when he's just writing letters the left handed way! Please change.
Horrible app I want my money back
Horrible app and I want my money back, keeps popping up this answer to show you are a grown up then I answer and keeps asking the same question, annoying
Réponse du développeur ,
The reason we have a Parental Gate is that the app is for toddlers and preschoolers, and we don't want them to mess with the settings. Therefore, the pop-up to access them, as well as any sort of purchases is necessary to stop kids from unwanted activity.
If that's the only reason you think our app is horrible, then we are sorry. You can request a refund directly from the App Store. If you have any other inquiries or need any additional explaining, please feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com
Has child's attention and reinforces esteem
Confidentialité de l’app
Le développeur, Letterschool Enabling Learning B.V., n’a pas fourni de détails à Apple sur ses pratiques en matière de confidentialité et son traitement des données. Pour en savoir plus, consultez la politique de confidentialité du développeur.
Aucun détail fourni
Le développeur devra fournir les détails relatifs à la confidentialité lorsqu’il soumettra sa prochaine mise à jour.
- Letterschool Enabling Learning B.V.
- 101 Mo
- Nécessite iOS 9.0 ou version ultérieure.
- Nécessite iPadOS 9.0 ou version ultérieure.
- iPod touch
- Nécessite iOS 9.0 ou version ultérieure.
- Nécessite macOS 11.0 ou version ultérieure et un Mac avec la puce Apple M1.
- 4+, conçu pour les enfants de 0 à 5 ans.
- © LetterSchool Enabling Learning
- 13,99 $
Prend en charge
Si vous avez activé le partage familial, vous pourrez partager cette app parmi six membres de votre famille.