Unlock the full potential of your DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark with Litchi, everyone's favorite autonomous flight app.
Compatible with: DJI Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro, Mavic Air/Pro, Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro/ProV2, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, Inspire 2, Spark.
Purchase Litchi today and get a 30% off coupon towards your Airdata.com subscription, exclusive to Litchi pilots, refer to https://flylitchi.com/airdata for more info
- Virtual Reality mode compatible with most mobile VR goggles such as Freefly VR, Durovis, Homido, Cardboard etc
- Move the gimbal/aircraft with your head in VR mode
- Track mode: the aircraft can track any object you select on the video preview, you can also Orbit around the tracked object or have the aircraft autonomously follow the subject
- Panorama mode: easily shoot horizontal, vertical and spherical panoramas
- Focus mode: easily keep focus on a subject while flying your aircraft
- Orbit mode with advanced settings and real time controls
- Ability to pre-plan Waypoint missions without being connected to the aircraft
- Waypoint missions will continue even when signal is lost
- Ability to plan waypoint missions on a desktop PC/Mac at https://flylitchi.com/hub, missions can then be synced and executed with Litchi
- Automatic mission sync across all your devices when logged in to your Litchi account
- Draw waypoint missions with the pen tool
- Setup classic Waypoint missions as well as Cable Cams, Selfies and more
- Waypoint mode supports multiple Points of Interest
- Customizable Bezier curves in Waypoint mode for smoother videos
- 6 different waypoint actions (Stay for / Take Photo / Start Recording / Stop Recording / Rotate Aircraft / Tilt Camera)
- Automatic gimbal control (Focus POI and Interpolate)
- Take manual control of the aircraft during the mission to play/replay the mission on the fly including gimbal movements
- Use the Panorama preset to easily shoot a horizontal panorama at waypoints
- Custom RC keys functions allowing you to create missions as you fly them and more
- Load and Save your missions
- Livestream your drone's video feed to Facebook
- Stream the video feed to a nearby device running the Litchi Vue app (for USB-based drones)
- Record your iOS device screen at the tap of a button
- Human readable flight logs, can be automatically uploaded to Airdata UAV
- Voice feedback for important warnings
- All camera settings are included
- Automatic video recording
Visit our website for more information: https://flylitchi.com
- when starting a waypoint mission, you can now choose to start at a specific waypoint rather than from the beginning
- added new "Exit Waypoint Mission on Signal Loss" aircraft setting. When enabled, waypoint missions will end when signal is lost. When that happens, the drone will then execute the failsafe procedure (which can be changed with the "Signal Lost Behavior for Manual Flying" setting)
- added new "Map Auto Zoom" general setting which lets you disable the map auto zoom
- misc improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good for some things
(Skip to the last paragraph if you don’t want such a long-winded explanation)
I bought this app for my Phantom 3 standard because I wanted to be able to use the active track, virtual reality and waypoints. The waypoints were perfect and worked exactly how I wanted. However, the other two features that were the reasons I purchased the app each had a problem.
The follow mode in which the drone tracks and follows an object does not work very well with the P3S and is constantly losing its subject. The tracking without following works better but is still not up to the level of DJI GO with a newer drone. I imagine Litchi’s follow mode wouldn’t be any better with a newer drone, since it is the app which tracks the subject, not the drone.
With the virtual reality mode, it was more useful to me than the tracking, though it wasn’t quite what I thought it would be. I really liked the idea of being able to control the drone’s movement with my head movements. When I got the app I wanted to try it out right away. However, when I tried, I found that the head tracking simply didn’t work. It’s possible that the reason is because my drone is an older version, but on the Litchi website it didn’t say anything about the head tracking not working with the P3S. I wanted to call Litchi about it, but I couldn’t find a phone number anywhere on their website.
Then I realized how fun it was to fly with VR, even if the head tracking didn’t work. In addition, though I originally wanted the VR for fun, I quickly realized how useful it is. I always found it difficult to take good videos while using a tablet or phone, because it’s hard to tell where the camera is facing. With the VR, it made it much easier.
So, if your question is “should I buy the app?”, then I’d say: if your main reason is the waypoints, it’s worth it, you should get it. If your main reason is the Active tracking, don’t download it, it’s a waste of money. And if the main reason is the Virtual Reality, then you have to decide how important head tracking is to you.
Excellent app! I have a few suggestions make it better
This app works incredibly well, I 100% recommend this! This adds features to my Phantom 3 standard that the old DJI GO doesn’t have. However, there is one thing I would like you to fix. One time I put the app into VR mode and turned it into “immersive”, but I almost had a flyaway because the drone started drifting away from me for no reason. That scared me, so I’m not gonna use head tracking any time soon. There are some things you could add to make this app even better (if they’re possible). I suggest adding tripod mode, or even better, you could add a slider to adjust the maximum speed/yaw of the drone (what I mean by this is being able to set the maximum horizontal speed of the drone, for example, to 10km/h, even if the stick is at its farthest position from the center). I would also suggest adding the new fixed wing mode for Phantom 3 series, cause in my opinion that would be awesome for flying in VR mode (without head tracking, of course). Also, the new quick shot mode would be a cool thing to have on the Phantom 3, and it would make recording a lot easier for me. Overall this is a great app and I love using it, but I strongly suggest adding those features if possible.
What DJI GO should have been
Get the app. Use the app. Be glad you did.
- VC TECHNOLOGY LTD
- 162 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 VC Technology Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Litchi Vue $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.