Logic Pro is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated creative tools for professional songwriting, beat making, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, loops and samples, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
Professional Music Production
• Record and edit MIDI or audio using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
• Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Use Smart Tempo to import audio and have it automatically conform to your project BPM
• Comprehensive mix and plug-in parameter automation can be part of a region or track
• Perform and mix from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone
• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
Drum Production and Beat Making
• Use Drum Machine Designer to build and perform your own custom kits
• Program beats, bass lines and melodic parts using Step Sequencer
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip-hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
• Choose among 33 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Use Sampler to quickly create and edit sophisticated multi-sampled instruments
• Import a single audio file or record directly into Quick Sampler to instantly build a playable instrument
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, a powerful sample manipulation synthesizer
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Play faithful models of classic organs, keyboards, and vintage synths
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
Creative and Production Effects
• Access a professional collection of vintage and modern delays, EQs and compressors
• Play your sounds through a variety of realistic acoustic spaces or creative synthesized reverbs
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 4,300 instrument and effect patches
• 1,800 meticulously sampled instruments
• More than 10,000 Apple Loops in wide range of genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
• Share to GarageBand option allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro workflows
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
• Open projects from Logic 5 or later
6GB available storage space for minimum install / 72GB storage space for full Sound Library installation
• Improved performance and efficiency on Mac computers with Apple silicon
• Adds the ability to control Step Sequencer using Logic Remote on your iPad or iPhone to create beats, bass lines and melodic parts
• Supports all Novation Launchpad controllers
• Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So much power… it is frightening... at first sight, but then, you realize how user-friendly it is !
Those effects are fantastic and now you are able to change their : “ View size “… fantastic !
You can take any : “ Movie clips ", old or new, from old or new camcorders… and edit the : “ Audio tracks “ to your liking… awesome !
Logic Pro X 10.1.1 with Yosemite 10.10.5 is so precise and stable… it is such a great pleasure to work with.
I am delighted beyond my wildest dreams.
I can’t work on it very often, because I’m so busy with other softwares… but when I do, it sure is a treat !
Keep up your excellent work Apple, I’ve been with you for 10 years and I’ve loved every minutes of it !
Now, with the new version 10.2… for free, it is incredible !
Alchemy is so mind-boggling and... what a fantastic library that goes with it.
There are incredible sounds for every occasion.
Also, it is so easy to use our : “ Newly created tracks “, put them in the : “ Media browser “ and use them with : “ Final Cut Pro X “.
It is an amazing piece of software !
I have a : “ Mac Pro “ with : “ 12 hearts, with : “ 32 Gigs of Ram “ and it works flawlessly.
If you’ve got the Machine to do it… you’ve got the : “ Absolute power “.
I just love the new design of the effects with the new version.
Today, I succeeded in transferring some old : “ Garage Band “ songs, from 2005 to : “ Logic Pro X “, without a glitch !
Incredible, that Logic could find all the sounds and the : “ Audio files “ from my old hard drives, with a : “ Search “ box giving me different choices.
I have a suggestion to make, for the next version… some dialog boxes look really outdated and old !
It would be nice if they could have a 2016 look that would be more trendy !
Well, with this new version 10.3… Apple has really updated everything.
It looks so beautiful now and there is more instruments than ever !
It’s incredible… keep up the good work Apple !
Now, with the new version, with High Sierra… the Drummer is just Fantastic and so user-friendly !
Give us the updates we really need !!!
When are we getting ghost notes and higlighted scales like fl studio ?? … when are we getting a channel strip ??.. When are you guys gonna fix the Midi issue with transposer where we dont have to do a 5 steps to get the right notes…stop wasting time with all these fancy stuff that arent making the software better eg touchstrip …give us the updates that we really need ..
Doesn’t work with High Sierra 10.13 17A306f
Note that latest update is no longer works on MacOS High Sierra beta 10.13 17A306f
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.