Are you looking for holiday inspiration? Lonely Planet Magazine UK is packed with travel ideas, whether you're after a European city break, a weekend on the coast in Britain, a road trip through America or a once-in-a-lifetime safari in Africa.
In every issue, you'll be taken on a journey through our beautiful photography. Atmospheric features will transport you to spectacular landscapes, and you'll meet people on the ground who will reveal more about their culture, their favourite local haunts and the natural wonders that surround them. And it's all backed up by the unbiased, insider recommendations that Lonely Planet is so renowned for.
Experiencing the world - from the road or your armchair - has never been easier…
o Explore - Welcome to the Neighbourhood (a local shows us around a much-loved part of their city), Try Something New (fresh activities to expand your travel horizons) and Road Trip (our top driving routes and their unmissable sights)
o Journal - Photo Challenge (home for our Instagram followers' best photos), In Search of the Perfect (a quest to find the best example of an iconic dish or drink) and Going Further (a top writer shares their epic adventure)
o Great Escape - One big trip mapped out each month for you to add to your wish list, with tips on perfect places to eat, drink and stop over along the way
o Top Picks - Pocket guides to take with you on your short break, curated by our travel experts to get you straight to the heart of a destination
o Stunning images from our award-winning photographers and our readers bring destinations to life
o Engaging, intelligent writing brings new insights into the culture, food, wildlife and landscapes of the world
o Every story ends with all the practical information you'll need to plan your own trip
For information about editions of the magazine in other regions worldwide, see lonelyplanet.com/magazine
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using our app! Here are the latest enhancements you’ll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Printing pages is a pain ...
I like taking snapshots on my iPad of articles to either print them for travelling, like I've always done with photocopies of paper magazines, and/or making Evernotes with them, also as reference to restaurants, things to see and do, etc ... to be used when travelling. This app makes me wait forever ... longer and longer ... between each snapshot. Hey guys, I'm not pirating your precious magazine, for which I've paid my subscription.
I have not been able to download many of my issues. I bought all the previous issues and cannot download many of them including some of the recent issues.
Always enjoy each issue and its great, practical and fun suggestions for travels around the globe. The fact they also base their suggestions on the seasons as well are a bonus. Keep up the great work!
- BBC Worldwide LTD
- 40.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 BBC Worldwide Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 6-Month Subscription $21.99
- April issue 2012 $5.49
- May 2012 $5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.