Lose It! is a calorie counting app that helps you reach your goal weight. Simply download the app, set your goals, and track your foods and exercises to lose weight.
Since our launch in 2008 we have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, CNET, Buzzfeed, CNN, Shape, Good Morning America, and more.
• 80+ million pounds of weight lost by our members (and counting)
• 27+ million searchable items in our comprehensive international food library database
• 40+ million users who have started their weight loss journey with Lose It!
• 25+ macronutrient and health goals to choose from
• 3 days of tracking is all it takes before a user starts to see a result in weight loss
HOW LOSE IT! WORKS
Lose It! uses the proven principles of calorie tracking to educate and help you succeed. To get started just input your profile details with your goal weight and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, easily track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to celebrate your weight loss victories. There’s no easier way to change your habits and learn about your nutrition needs.
LOSE IT! FEATURES
• Barcode Scanner – quickly scan food barcodes or search our database to track foods you’ve eaten.
• Snap It – log food by simply taking a photo of your food. Just tap the camera icon for food tracking as easy as taking a picture. (2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
• Track Nutrients – track more than just calories including macros, proteins, water, carbs, sugars, body measurements, sleep cycles, and more.
• Fitness App Syncs – connect trackers, apps, and devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Fitbit scales, Garmin trackers, Withings scales, Google Fit, Healthkit, and more.
• Biggest Food Library Database – 27+ million searchable foods in our international library.
• Challenges – step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges by yourself or with your friends. That’s some serious motivation!
• Meal Planning & Targets – meal targets helps you calculate suggested calories per meal based on your goal while meal planning allows you to customize your meal names and snacks for more accurate records.
• Patterns – learn about your habits with our exclusive personal insights and patterns to identify what is hindering or helping your progress.
• Themes – personalize the look and feel of Lose It! with themes that speak to your personality.
• Recipes – customize your weight loss journey with breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals you create yourself.
• Workout Guides - library of workouts to help guide you to success.
Download Lose It! today and join our community of members helping us reach our mission to mobilize the world to achieve a healthy weight.
Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features. Premium members report 3x the weight loss of free members.
Should you choose to purchase a Premium subscription, subscription purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The yearly subscription will automatically renew unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the period subscription ends. Renewal price will be $39.99, unless a discount is specified at time of original purchase. Your premium subscription auto-renew can be turned off or managed in your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
Want to make sure the food you're searching for has the most accurate nutrition information? Just toggle on the "verified only" filter in your search results. It's now easier than ever to find the foods you need as you keep working hard this January!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use the Lose it! app every day when I'm trying to lose weight. The recipe data base and the recent updates to the food and exercise log make tracking foods so easy. I love the scan barcode feature. And the graph of weight over time. The only change I'd make is to add an option to choose often consumed foods w/o searching each time
I used it for 38 days and lost 12-15lbs. I combined a 1600 calorie diet with five or six 40km rides per week. I used the free version but it's worth paying for, especially if you are going to be using it for a few months. Incredible results mainly bc I could easily count everything. That you can scan barcodes makes it pretty snappy too.
It is my most effective health habit. Log EVERYTHING, LOG EVERYDAY. Some days are green some days are red. But slowly and surely, you will retrain your eating habits.
- FitNow, Inc.
- 235.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © FitNow, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- year of premium features $54.99
- Lose It! Premium Features $13.99
- additional year of premium features $39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.