Regular meditation positively impacts your sense of well being and contributes to a healthy and happy lifestyle. We believe in making great software that helps you get the most out of a regular meditation practice.
Lotus Bud is focused on helping you make your life better through regular meditation.
Features Available for Free
• Start your meditation and be gently informed that your meditation is complete by a beautiful singing bowl sound.
• Set your meditation duration base on the number of minutes you want to meditate, or until a specific time.
• Today widget, get a sense of your meditation practice at a glance, and if you haven't meditated today, start your meditation from the Today screen.
• Play a short bell at the beginning of your meditation, this can be turned off in settings.
• Beautiful interface that's quiet, thoughtful and supportive of your practice.
• Set a reminder to meditate, pick the time and days you want it to repeat on.
• Interactive reminders, let's you start meditating with a tap, or be reminded later.
• Control the interface with gestures.
-- Swipe up or down when selecting a meditation time to increment in five minute chunks.
-- Triple tap to start or end your meditation.
-- Double tap to pause your meditation.
-- Single tap to show controls that hidden controls that hide when not needed.
• Meditate using your Apple Watch!
Features Available through the Intention & Reflection In-App Purchase
• Meditation history and Intention settings sync via iCloud.
• Reflect on your meditation history and leave notes for yourself about your meditation.
• Set your Intention and see how you're doing over time.
• Your Intention gradually lengthens your meditation duration after each completed meditation.
• Share a note or the app with other users, with Facebook, Twitter, Messages, Mail, Airdrop, etc.
Be sure and check out Lotus Bud - Mindfulness Bell for a way to support you meditation practice throughout the day.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Added initial support for iOS / iPad OS 15 and watchOS 8
• Fixed a crash that could happen while editing meditation history
• Other minor visual bugs
This is likely the last version of Lotus Bud to support iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Missing a Couple of Things
I didn’t have the same issues that other users had, specifically the ending bell. I heard it, three times.
I’d buy this app but it’s lacking a couple of things I’d find useful: integration into the Health app’s Mindful Minutes; an alternate bell sound (I prefer a deeper tone); the ability to add time to your meditation, ie if I pass the 5 minute mark, the additional time gets added to the scheduled time.
You could also consider changing the icons or names; both apps appear as “Lotus Bud” on screen and in settings. That’s just bad UXD.
2016 - update?
The bell doesn't sound to indicate the meditation time is completed.
This is the best app for timing meditations. It's simple and fun to use. But "meditation is complete" bell isn't working after the update, but I believe it will be fixed soon.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chad Sager
- 44.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Chad Sager
- In-App Purchases
- Intention and Reflection (Goals and Journaling) $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.