Propel your mindfulness practice from the cushion into the world. Modeled after a practice in Buddhist monasteries, Mindfulness Bells are a powerful practice to remind you of your intention to be mindful. Activate the Mindfulness Bell and it sends you gentle reminders randomly throughout the day.
Turn it on, then as you're going about your day, a bell and notification will remind you to be mindful of what you're doing at a random intervals between half an hour and an hour and a half. Great for reminding yourself of your mindfulness practice while at work, commuting, at school or wherever your life takes you.
• Get randomly timed mindfulness bells throughout the day.
• Selectively enable the default Mindfulness Messages.
• Adjust the timing of the random bell, use the slider in the settings to find the timing that's right for you (see below).
• Choose a time to automatically turn the bell off.
• Apple Watch app, let's you control the bell from your wrist.
• Temporarily mute the bell from the bell notification.
• Siri Shortcuts, turn on the mindfulness bell on or off from the Shortcuts app.
Available via in app purchase:
• Schedule repeating Quiet Hours that will mute the bell when you know you'll be busy.
• Create custom Mindfulness Messages.
• Use your calendar to automatically mute the bell while you're in a meeting.
Lotus Bud Mindfulness Bell is a randomized bell so you can get the most out of your practice. Find out more at http://lotusbudapp.com
Make sure you're doing all you can to get your mindfulness reminders, go to http://lotusbudapp.com/support to find out more.
If you're looking for a timer to time your meditation practice check out our other app Lotus Bud Meditation Timer.
• Fixed a bug that would schedule a bell within if you turned on the bell while the quiet hour time period
Ratings and Reviews
A nice little app that's simple to use. Would be better if it would automatically set itself each day. Some days I forget to set it.
Love this app, but problems with the new version. It continued to chime last night even though I had turned it off. Also, don't love the little red 1 on the app whenever it chimes when I'm not active. It serves no purpose and just annoys me.
Downloaded app this morning, sounds and volume working, but no bells heard all day. Contacted support but no answer yet.
- Chad Sager
- 34.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 Chad Sager
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Settings $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.