Mactracker provides detailed information on every Apple Macintosh, iPod, iPhone, and iPad ever made, including items such as processor speed, memory, graphic cards, supported OS versions, price, storage, and expansion options. Also included is information on early Apple systems, Newton, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Apple accessories, displays, printers, scanners, storage, Wi-Fi products, and operating systems.
- Adds iPad (8th generation)
- Adds Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE
- Adds iOS 14
- Adds iPadOS 14
- Adds watchOS 7
- Adds tvOS 14
- Updates Support Status for Apple's latest Vintage and Obsolete products
- Adds support for iOS/iPadOS 14
- Other minor changes and additions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
1. Under Favourites,I wish there was a way to reorganize the list according to user's preferences, ie by acquisition date or format or whatever.
2. Adding notes, please, please, please. I vaguely remember that feature was present in the desktop version, would love to see it on the iOS version.
Un outil indispensable!
Major update for this fantastic tool.
Great source of information
I love the app. I’ve been using it for more than a year now.
One mistake to point out-there is no blue version for iPhone 11 so I would correct that.
Since it’s basically an info providing app it would be great to have a way to send a report on mistakes or small issues.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.