MANATAVO TEMPI is a digital story, available on iPad, for children aged 5 to 10. A virtual house is the background against which a fantastic world plays out. Collections of tales, videos, and sound and story bytes unfold as the user explores the app and plunges into this universe.
Download the app, and enjoy the experience as it unfolds, and well as 5 beautifully illustrated tales. New content will appear every day the child uses the app, up until the story comes to a close. Up to 4 players can use the full version and move along the story at their own pace.
The story advances every time a new Manatavo is found hiding around the house, each representing one of the 60 seconds on the clock out front. Once all Manatavo have been found, the story comes to a close and the clock is finally in working condition. Users can visit all unlocked sections as often as they like, throughout their app experience.
• Users can take a free, intuitive approach in exploring the app environment, designed for children aged 5 to 10.
• The app’s interactive environment is rich and exploration-oriented, free of rules and levels, and thought out to reward curiosity.
• Fun for kids and grownups alike.
• High-quality, original visual environment, created by visual artists.
• Completely ad-free.
• Fully available in both English and French.
• Explore a virtual house and the world its 8 tenants live in.
• Enjoy over 20 areas, both inside and outside the house: find characters, move objects around, set off sounds, prompt interactions, find secret passageways, read stories.
• Read and hear a story about 5 of the tenants.
• Collect 6 original nursing rhymes, courtesy of guest musicians.
• Sing along to 4 music videos in a wacky karaoke, all in a made-up language.
• Follow along as the house villain tries to bring his evil plans to fruition.
• Watch 5 fun, educational animations for recipes.
• Explore the house’s soundscape by setting off objects, playing music in the different rooms, and going through one of the tenants’ noise collection. Mix up atmospheres by playing different sound tracks to match your mood.
• Read the love letters between one of the tenants and his neighbour.
• Watch the plants grow in the greenhouse.
• Sharpen your sense of observation by solving riddles you’ll find in the mailbox every time you visit the app. They will stimulate your memory and hone your deductive skills.
• Collect the 60 Manatavo cards.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Un réel enchantement !
Cette application pour les enfants est d’une qualité remarquable. Je suis vraiment impressionnée et les enfants l’adorent. Triple WOW !!!
Un bijou pour les petits!
Super, ma fille adore!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.