Supports Searchlight Classic features
• KPI badges configured on the Searchlight Classic application.
• Ability to view transactions from Transactions Report section of Searchlight
• Ability to filter by start / end date / time
• Ability to pick report set on Command Enterprise / Searchlight client
• Ability to view Security Audit report
• Ability to view Operations Audit
• Review snapshots from the cameras at any location with enabled Operations Audit feature.
• Filter stores and choose search range by date, time or camera name.
• Face ID and fingerprint login
• Warning for the user when streaming video utilizing mobile data (e.g. LTE, 4G, 5G)
• View live and recorded video from your smartphone or tablet
• View multiple cameras on one screen (8 in portrait, 9 in landscape modes)
• Ability to navigate between camera channels while top window displays the same camera view
• MJPG video streaming added to support Health Compliance System
• Choose viewing mode ratio on multi-screens between original, stretch and crop options
• Default video layout (Grid) based on the last use
• Video labels with more information: FPS and bitrate (single view)
• Full screen resolution with iPhone and iPad devices
• On iPads seamless switch between portrait and landscape modes
• Remote access without port forwarding (enabled through NAT traversal)
• Digital zoom or “pinch to zoom” in live and archived video
• De-warping of live or recorded Oncam 360° camera views
• PTZ camera control
• Fast forward and fast rewind with speeds of up to 8x (with open ports and WRTC)
• Send snapshots from within the app utilizing communicator of your choice
• Faster connection for DVRs without open ports on local modem / router (WebRTC)
• Push notifications from Command Enterprise System (CES) with ACT application. With just one click jump to video associated with the alarm event.
• Save zoomed views from IP and Fisheye cameras on CES as your favorite and display the same view on your mobile
ACT – Alert Communication Tool required
To receive push notifications from CES your system needs
ACT v. 1.5.0 Premium and higher
Command Enterprise Software — software version 2.13.1 and higher
Supported Enterprise Management Services
Command Enterprise Software — software version 2.10.0 and higher
Note: To access the Searchlight features, you must upgrade your Command Enterprise system to version 2.12.0 and higher.
Searchlight for Retail — software version 4.13.0 and higher
Command Enterprise Software — software version 2.12.0 and higher
Supported Mobile Devices
iPhone (iOS 14 and higher)
iPad (iOS 14 and higher)
Command Recording Server — software version 2.10.0 and higher
8000 Series Hybrid NVR — software version 5.8.5 and higher
8724 V Tribrid NVR — software version 5.10.0 and higher
9000 Series IP recorder — software version 5.9.0 and higher
RideSafe GT Series Hybrid NVR — software version 5.8.5 and higher
RideSafe MT Series IP recorder — software version 5.11.0 and higher
RideSafe RT Series IP recorder — software version 5.11.0 and higher
X-Series Hybrid NVR — software version 5.18.0 and higher
6700 Series Hybrid NVR
Direct DVR connection
The recorders must be registered to a server running the Command Enterprise Software.
User Experience Improvements
Command Mobile Plus 4.0 is fully compatible with Command Enterprise 2.15. Several minor changes have been implemented to improve the user experience while using Command Mobile Plus:
• Full screen mode with toolbars that automatically disappear after a few seconds
• A default view including all cameras have been added for Logical and Personal folders
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- March Networks Corporation
- 84.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2019-2022. March Networks Corporation. All rights reserved.