***App Store Best of 2015***
Explore one of the most fascinating places on Earth - the Arctic.
Learn about 30+ animals and play with them in an interactive land/sea environment. Feed the animals, throw snowballs, drive an amphibious vehicle, and much more!
Bring the arctic animals to life with interactive puzzles! Snap each piece in place as you learn special facts about every animal.
Tap, drag, and swipe your way through the arctic landscape! There are animals to feed, seals to juggle beach balls with, and snowballs to be thrown. Try to discover all its secrets!
• 4 robust interactive puzzles to build: land animals, land and sea animals, whales, and birds
• 30+ arctic animals to learn about
• 100s of interactive elements
• 6 different types of food – feed the polar bear, and help the musk ox graze
• 3 types of arctic environments: tundra, taiga, and ocean
Through self-directed discovery, we expose children to early skills in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), focusing on the following:
• Identifying a wide variety of animal species that live in the arctic land, sea, and sky
• Learning the characteristics and behaviors of arctic animals
• Understanding the arctic biosphere and its various features
• Determining the eating habits of the arctic wildlife
• Topic-specific vocabulary exposure and acquisition
We take privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about you or your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising. You can see our full policy at:
About Us: http://gomarcopolo.com/us/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing Arctic Adventure
These apps never cease to amaze. Endless hours of exploration. Feeding the animals and sea creatures. Throw snowballs at them and watch the reaction. Highly interactive with delightful animation.
Marco Polo Arctic is a well crafted activity. The land and water animals are fairly accurate and the birds are amazing (I was just in the arctic...). I look forward to sharing this game with my grandchild.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.