Marksta allows you to watermark your photography, adding text or a logo directly from your iPhone or iPad. Add a copyright notice to your images before sharing them to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, etc. Or add your Twitter name, or your website address. Whatever you want to write, Marksta makes it simple and fast. And now you can add and edit IPTC and caption information too.
*** As featured in The Economist, Wired, British Journal of Photography, The Sunday Times, The Guardian and selected by ABC News as App of the Week. ***
• Add multiple lines of text to your photos, including ©, @, and #
• Add an image or company logo to your photographs
• Adjust size and position of text and/or logo using gesture control
• Adjust font, colour, and opacity of text and/or logo
• Add a customizable border
• Reverse your text in a box to improve visibility
• Add parallel lines or crossing lines to your text to increase protection
• Justify text depending on placement
• View all changes on screen in real time
• Edit IPTC information, including copyright owner
• Add/remove GPS geo-tags on the map screen
• Save multiple templates to improve workflow and speed
• Non-destructive editing; Marksta will save new versions of your edit but always preserves the original image
• Share directly to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr or send to Instagram, Camera+ and more, or email directly from inside the app
• Customizable output size presets
• Information button on each page guides you through the many advanced features of Marksta
Reasons to use Marksta
• Add copyright information and IPTC to your photographs directly from your iPhone or iPad before sharing online
• Protect your images from misuse and theft
• Ensure acknowledgement of your creative work
• Safeguard your photos from being designated “orphan works”
This full-feature, professional standard app is completely ad-free. We have total respect for your privacy and intellectual property, and we will never store or sell any of your information or images - our only income is from the purchase price of the app.
Bug-fix: 'save to cameral roll' wasn't working in some more recent iOS versions. Now fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seems to just what I need
Just downloaded the app & used it to "sign" some photos. So far, it's working great. If a batch command is added, I'll give it 5stars (hint, hint).
App is good at saving"tap here" and "Marksta" logo. Seems like always trying to undo something from the app itself. Won't save to camera roll most times. All annoying glitches in what I first thought was a good app. Any one know answers to these probs. thx
Je desinstalle.... Zéro star..
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.