*** Used by many schools around the world ***
Geometry, the study of space and spatial relationships, is an important and essential branch of the mathematics curriculum at all grade levels. The ability to apply geometric concepts is a life skill used in many occupations. The study of geometry provides the student with a vehicle for enhancing logical reasoning and deductive thinking for modeling abstract problems and for helping us expand both mentally and mathematically.
“Math Geometry” is designed for children ages 5 to 12 to study the geometry. “Math Geometry” covers following topics / concepts / terms:
* 2D Shapes and their properties
* 3D Shapes and their properties
* Angles (acute, right, obtuse, straight, full, oblique, reflex, adjacent, vertical, supplementary, complementary)
* Triangles (acute, right, obtuse, oblique, equilateral, isosceles, scalene)
* Transformations (translation / slide, rotation / turn, reflection / flipping, zooming / scaling)
The app contains many funny cartoon pictures and hi quality figures, so your kids will love this app.
* choosing the number of questions (10, 15 or 20)
* different question types
* progress report (shows the last and best result per each task)
* reset statistics
* sound control
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.