Maven offers car sharing your way. Get a car for personal use or rideshare and delivery jobs, by the hour, day or week.
There’s no long-term commitment with any of our reservations. Simply download the app, select a car, and start your trip.
Here’s how you can use the Maven app:
• Maven Car Sharing – Reserve cars by the hour or day
• Maven Gig – Cars for rideshare and delivery drivers
What are some of the benefits of Maven Car Sharing?
• Free lifetime membership and low hourly and daily rates
• Range of new cars loaded with tech
• Your phone is the key – unlock your car with the app
What are some of the benefits of Maven Gig?
• Low weekly rates
• Freedom to drive for eligible rideshare or delivery services
• Unlimited miles, maintenance, and insurance all included
• No early return penalties – return the car any time after 7 days
Maven is available in the U.S and Canada:
• East Coast – New York City, Jersey City, Washington DC, Baltimore
• Midwest – Chicago, Detroit, Ann Arbor
• West – Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Denver
• Canada – Toronto
Do you own a car?
You could make money renting it out through the Maven app. Learn more on our website: www.maven.com.
Follow, like, and tag us on our channels @drivemaven.
Phone image courtesy of Pixeden.
Update for the latest version of the Maven app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
WARNING - DO NOT USE
App malfunctions constantly in Toronto and Maven is unable to resolve issues. We got all the way to the terribly inconveniently placed car location only to be told that the reservation I had made only minutes before could not be “found in the system” due to a malfunction.
ONLY USE THIS APP IF YOU'RE OK WITH BEING STRANDED.
Used to be good
My booked vehicle wasn’t clean when I called customer service they told me I can go clean it and get reimbursed! So they charge me per hour so that I can use the time to go clean the car.
Disappointing customer service, definitely going back to Hertz!
Great cars and support, poor UX and old tech
Maven’s cars are GM’s own vehicles. They’re typically well maintained and very clean. The customer support is always supper helpful, and I’d highly recommend Maven to anyone! The main issues are with the tech and UX. Maven uses really old technologies on the backend which create significant friction for the end user. UX doesn’t support seeing when cars will become available, booking cars doesn’t work at least half the time, and the app exhibits behaviours that modern apps really shouldn’t.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.