Mayday is the next generation of scheduling software, that uses AI to personalize productivity. Combining an AI Assistant with a calendar and task manager, Mayday learns what’s important and ensures everyone spends time on what matters most.
This release currently supports Google Calendar, Google Meets, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom accounts. Additional integrations are coming soon.
— AI-based Scheduling —
Mayday analyzes your calendar and scheduling patterns in order to determine when the ideal time for different types of events and tasks will be. Automatically find an ideal time for anything you need to schedule or re-schedule.
- AI that applies different scheduling hours for different types of events and tasks
- One-click reschedule to a new ideal time as priorities shift
- Assessment of your and your guests’ true availability based on multiple shared calendars and timezone constraints
— AI-scheduled Tasks —
Block out time for the things that you need to do with Tasks for Mayday. With flexible tasks created in Mayday, your AI assistant can reschedule your tasks as priorities evolve:
- Create tasks with unique attributes across multiple different calendars
- Auto-rescheduled tasks find new ideal times automatically as soon as conflicts with other events or tasks arise
- Incomplete tasks from the previous day will automatically reschedule to a new time if left unfinished
— One Timeline —
Mayday brings all of your calendars - work, personal, shared - into one place to create a unified timeline for you. You get a complete picture of the demands on your time and help those you work with to understand when you're available.
- Privacy-first event duplication across calendars
- Unify duplicate events in your timeline
- Mark non-critical events as "FYI" to minimize their impact on your timeline
— Scheduling Links —
With Mayday Scheduling Links, invite others to meetings based on flexible parameters that align with your priorities and let Mayday do the heavy lifting to find the best time to meet for everyone.
- Easily create custom single-use or reusable scheduling links that reflect your true availability
- Book meetings that match the structure of your ideal week, not whenever your calendar is empty
- Create event limits to ensure the same link isn’t used too often
— Smart Tag Automations —
Create automations for different types of events and tasks with Smart Tags and give your calendar more context. Use Smart Tags when creating events in order to quickly set defaults and organize common types of events.
- Create new events and tasks faster with Smart Tag based defaults that fill in your ideal parameters
- Automatic event syncing rules so certain tagged events can be reflected in multiple calendars
— Protect time with Calendar Shield —
Calendar Shield ensures that you have plenty of time to do your work, during work. If a particular day starts to fill with too many meetings, Mayday automatically blocks the remaining time before you can get overloaded.
- Protect time across multiple calendars so your availability is always made clear to others
- Settings to adjust for more or less meetings depending on your role
- Customizable event descriptions
— Your Day at a Glance —
With global shortcuts, Mayday lives in your Mac's menu bar and can provide a heads up overview of what coming up next without needing your full calendar.
- Menubar access gives you an overview of your schedule and how much time remains in your current meeting
- Join your next meeting link with one-click from wherever you are
— Your Data, Your Privacy —
* Re-sync calendars button. Added a new button under calendar settings that allows users to manually re-sync Mayday calendars with raw data from Google & Microsoft in the rare event that data does not match expectations.
* Multiple changes in succession. Implemented new change tracking logic that permits making multiple edits in succession without visually reverting any changes or temporarily displaying the events in the previous state.
* Edit calendar colors via calendar settings. Added the ability to edit your calendars directly under enabled calendar settings.
* More calendar color options. Added new suggested default colors for tagging calendars.
* Onboarding video conference integrations. Added a new onboarding screen for connecting video conferencing providers during account creation.
* Rescheduling time frames. Added more clarity on the suggested time ranges for automatic rescheduling by including the dates considered for each time frame.
* Ideal time fall back logic. Added additional logic to ensure an AI-suggested ideal time is offered when no more time is available in the requested time range.
* Smart Tag automations. Fixed an issue where Smart Tag automation defaults (add buffer time, sync to other calendars, mark as FYI, etc.) weren’t applying to newly created events with that default Smart Tag.
* Empty calendars. Fixed an issue where when multiple new accounts were created in succession with highly dense calendars, it would take a few minutes for the initial calendar data to load into Mayday.
* Calendar shield writing duplicate blocks of protected time. Fixed a race condition edge case that could cause duplicate blocks of protected time to be written in Google and or Outlook when turning on Protected time.
* App hang. Fixed a few issues that could cause the app to hang, specifically around finding an ideal time when impossible requests are made, and on certain notification edge cases.
* Repeated confirmation messages. Fixed an issue where the confirmation message could be delivered to the user multiple times when editing RSVP status.
* Task tile icon overlap. Fixed an issue where the Flexible icon on tasks would sometimes overlap with the task title.
* Mark as Private toggle on events outside of Mayday. Events created in Google or Outlook and set to be marked as private were not showing the mark as private setting applied in Mayday.
* Editing weekly recurring events. Fixed a visual oddity where when editing a weekly recurring series of events, the saved state briefly renders as occurring every day before resolving as expected.
* Vanishing auto-rescheduled incomplete tasks. Fixed an issue where some tasks would temporarily vanish when auto-scheduling at the end of a day.
* Ideal time suggestions. Fixed an issue where suggested ideal times weren’t highlighted in green during the create event side panel flow.
* Event detail scroll view oddities. Fixed a few issues where the scroll view would shift when toggling on and manipulating settings for buffer time and other properties of the event details mini page.
* Event detail toggles and cancelled changes. Fixed an issue where toggles on the event details page weren’t reverting after the user clicks cancel on the make changes to recurring events modal.
* Saved recurring event visualization. Fixed an issue where on saving a new recurring event, the newly created event could vanish briefly before reappearing in the saved state.
* Calendar settings cleanup. Fixed a few visual oddities to clean up the display of enabled calendars under settings.
* Buffer time keyboard entry. Fixed an issue where typed amounts of buffer time weren’t saving when the buffer time container was closed.
Ratings and Reviews
A True Productivity Calendar
MayDay is one of the best calendar apps to come along in years. A key feature is the ability to use tags to separate the time of work with colour blocking, you're about to do. As a UX strategy advisor, I have multiple clients/projects at any given time. I get a visual glance of what's ahead easily. Natural Language works well. It's still being developed, keep in mind, but works & is very stable and reliable. Lovely app across all devices. Try it.
Please add a live activity that counts down remaining time on a task 🙏
I’m begging you
Not available yet?? How can it have 5*reviews?
I opened the app and attempted to gain "early access". I started filling out the survey, then it asked what field I worked in. I'm retired and don't work. The options that were available to me wouldn't have worked either because I never worked in any of the fields listed.
Sounds like a very good program but until they accept me; I'll never know.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mayday Labs Inc.
- 139.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mayday Labs Inc.