MDPhD automatically summarizes and organizes clinical abstracts from PubMed (a database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine) days after publication. With MDPhD in your hands you do less reading, make smarter decisions and give better patient care, faster.
Each of our summaries contain key evidence based medicine insights. Our data visualizations help you see the big picture and connect the dots. We are constantly improving our algorithms to make MDPhD the fastest way to consume evidence based medicine. MDPhD keeps health professionals current like never before.
Our features help you rapidly translate research from the benchside to the bedside!
'MDPhD' For Individuals: Available for free
* Our home page is updated with hundreds of new evidence based medicine summaries daily
* Our semantic search engine retrieves the most relevant evidence based medicine summaries instantly
* Our filter engine drills down to even more relevant results
* Create folders to save and organize your search results
* Automated recommended articles in your folders
* Explore folders curated by other experts in the network and add to your following list
* Visualize your search results with interactive graphs
* Synthesize your search results to review associations between clinical variables.
* Share our evidence based summaries by email and social media.
* EBM video tutorials
'MDPhD Pro' For Individuals: Available as in-app purchase (annual subscription)
* If you enjoy MDPhD then please subscribe to MDPhD Pro to unlock the Library feature. By subscribing you will be able to create and follow unlimited folders. You can subscribe in Settings.
* MDPhD Pro is available as an annual subscription.
* MDPhD Pro subscriptions are charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* MDPhD Pro subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the subscription period ends
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* If you choose to not renew you can continue to use MDPhD with limited Library features
'MDPhD Teams' For Instituions: Available for Health Institutions like clinics, hospitals, medical schools and academic centres. Please ask your medical librarian or institutional admin to give your institution access.
Sign up at https://www.mdphd.ca or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Unlock all the collaborative features of MDPhD for all your health staff and sign up for MDPhD Teams today!
* Empower your health staff to become agents of change
* Transform your institution into a data driven ecosystem
* Integrate EBM into your clinical workflows
* Deliver high quality healthcare
* Deliver high value healthcare
* Less reading, smarter decisions
* Team Collaboration
* More Data
* More Insights
* More Analytics
* Institutional access
Please visit our website https://mdphd.ca to review our introductory video tutorials and blogs on general app workflow.
Our organization, MIFISI Inc., is a healthcare data science company operating out of Newmarket, Ontario, Canada.
* Unlocking the scientist in every health professional.
* Turning healthcare organizations into data driven ecosystems.
* Helping patients with high value, high quality healthcare.
Thank-you for downloading MDPhD! Introducing MDPhD for Institutions! Empower your health staff to become agents of change. Transform your health institution into a data driven ecosystem. Integrate EBM into your clinical workflows. Deliver high quality healthcare. Deliver high value healthcare. Less reading, smarter decisions. More collaborative tools, more data, more analytics, unlimited features and institutional access. Give your health staff access to MDPhD for Institutions today. We update regularly to improve performance, speed and automation. More features coming soon! Please send us feedback or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful & informative!
This app is great for medical librarians, medical professionals and anyone looking for the latest clinical data visualizations.
- MIFISI Inc.
- 74.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 MIFISI Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MDPhD Pro $99.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.