Store your recipes, create meal plans and grocery lists, keep track of your pantry inventory. All in one app!
• Import recipes from recipe websites, or add you own recipes
• Organize recipes by categories
• Search recipes by name or ingredient
• Scale your recipe by specifying the number of servings you need
• Manage your recipes through the web interface (Log in at www.mealboard.com from your computer-- access is free!)
• Create meal plans, organized by day and meal type
• Reuse meal plans by creating templates
• Set up recipe prep notifications to remind you of tasks ahead of time
• Mark meals as leftovers
• Export meal plans to the Calendar app
• Generate your shopping list based on the meal plan you created
• Smart shopping list aggregation that combines similar ingredients and organize them by aisle
• Scale grocery quantities
• Input grocery prices and see the total price you're spending
• Add product photos
• Support for multiple grocery stores
• Check off grocery items as you shop
• Move bought items to your pantry
• Keep track of what you have in your pantry
• Specify expiration dates and inventory locations
• Use the barcode scanner to input items
• Move out-of-stock items from the pantry to the shopping list
• Find recipes with ingredients that will expire soon!
• Share your recipes, meal plan and shopping list via email or text messaging
• Import recipes and meal plans sent by other MealBoard users
• Print your recipes, meal plan and shopping list
• Sync your data across multiple devices (You will need to create an account. Doing so will also back up your data.)
MealBoard is fully customizable. You can manage your recipes, ingredients, food categories, meal types, stores, store aisles, grocery items and many more!
To understand how the app works, a detailed screenshot tutorial can be found at
DISCLAIMER: This app is preloaded with a few recipes that are for illustration purposes only. Users are expected to input/import the recipes that they use.
• Fixed crashing when viewing recipes with inline photo image
• Fixed recipe scaling when sending/printing recipes
• Fixed password reset problem
• Fixed bug that prevents recipe star rating from getting saved correctly (iPad)
• You can now add pantry items to the meal plan (via search feature)
• Share meal plans with other MealBoard users
• Share recipes, meal plans and shopping list via text messaging
• Search recipes by multiple ingredients
• Ability to reset password. To use this feature, your email address needs to be your login name (create a new account if this is not the case).
• User interface improvements
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
Extremely useful, have been using it for 4 years now, try many others and this one is the best I found so far.
I’ve been getting charged for this app even though I deleted it:( I have no subscription for this so it’s very frustrating that it happened again
Very handy app
I love MealBoard. I love how easy it is to import recipes and then when I’m cooking, I don’t have to scroll through 800 pages of information about the entire process of how this recipe came about and how it made the creator feel and what their cousins-friends-uncles-dogs favourite toy was.
The only thing I dislike about it, is it won’t let me create my own categories for saving the food. I’ve got spice recipes, like for tacos, that don’t fit in their pre-programmes categories.
Great app. Worth the money.
- Ray Bernardo
- 18.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Ray Bernardo
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.