Conduct virtual care visits with Medeo, the secure platform for connecting Canadian Healthcare Providers with their Patients. Share files and information through an easy-to-use video and messaging system and take comfort in knowing that all data is fully encrypted for unparalleled security and privacy.
Join over 100,000 patients and keep in touch with your Healthcare Providers from your iPhone or iPad.
Connect with your Healthcare Provider from anywhere.
No longer make an appointment and wait in a germ-filled waiting room. Book a visit online, then chat with your doctor confidentially via video from wherever you are — at home or in a meeting room.
Easily message and securely share files.
Share your symptoms via message and photo and get advice, treatment plans, prescriptions, referrals, and lab results. The Medeo platform allows patients the ability to securely message and share files such as photos and forms with their Healthcare Providers,
Best-in-class for security to protect your privacy.
We build every part of Medeo with your security and privacy in mind.
Your data is stored in Canada, where it belongs.
Medeo is proudly Canadian. We ensure your healthcare data stays in Canada to protect your personal information.
Medeo App for iOS Features:
● Have virtual video meetings with your Healthcare Provider
● Share symptoms, concerns, forms and photos via our secure messaging system
● View test results in real time
● Get medical advice, prescriptions, and referrals virtually from your Healthcare Provider
● 100% ad free
98% OF MEDEO USERS REPORT SAVING TRAVEL TIME*
87% AVOIDED AN ABSENCE AT WORK*
39% SAVED CAREGIVING ARRANGEMENTS*
*Study: Virtual Visits in British Columbia: 2015 Patient Survey and Physician Interview Study, Canada Health Infoway 2016
“I just visited a real doctor via video conference! It was a great experience - wow!”
- Medeo user Trevor Roald
Learn more at https://medeohealth.com/
We would love to hear your feedback. If you have a question, please contact us at https://qhrtechnologies.force.com/patient/s/contactsupport. Thank you!
- The pre-appointment screen layout has been updated to ensure it displays correctly and the “Continue” button is visible.
- An update has been made to ensure that the self-test functions correctly on an iPhone 6.
- When a patient in a virtual conference disconnects mid-conference when they rejoin the conference, the number of unread messages is displayed.
- The screen layout has been updated to be compatible with dynamic screen resolutions. This ensures that the Medeo window now displays on the iPhone X/Xr/XS Max.
- A session timeout warning is now displayed when a session is going to expire to allow the user to continue their session (sign-out is done automatically after 31 minutes). This change has been made in order to be compliant with WCAG 2.0.
- An update has been made to the Medeo software to improve the functionality and performance. This change is non-user facing, therefore users won’t see any visible changes.
Ratings and Reviews
Not a real app
This is just a website shortcut.
Can’t download PDF
Do you people read the reviews??
All the one stars mean negative of 5 stars 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼 can one of you people at Medeo tell us how to make an appointment?? You don’t even have a video to say how to do it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.