MedEssist is designed by pharmacists to help you take your medications on time and in the best way. MedEssist also makes ordering your pharmacy medications simple and fast. Keep your medication list with you always, and send it to your doctor, pharmacist, or caregiver whenever you need.
- No account sign-up required
- Add your medications quickly by taking a picture
- Reminds you when to take your medications
- Medication information at each dose
- Real medication pictures to guide you
- Fast and easy pharmacy refills
- Easily send your list of medications to yourself, caregiver or health care provider
- How-to instructional videos are available on the top of each page
MedEssist may not be compatible with all mobile devices or pharmacy receipts. The refill ordering feature is only available at participating pharmacies.
MedEssist provides general medical information. Please talk to your health care provider for specific medical advice. Please see our “Terms and Conditions” for more details on MedEssist.
Fixed bug where button text on add medication page wasn't displaying properly
On the add medication page, tapping create medication without entering a DIN give the option to autogenerate a Pseudo-DIN (displays warning that autogenerated Pseudo-DINs cannot be used for refills)
Updated database of pharmacy and medication information
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and efficient
- Medessist Ltd.
- 78 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Medessist Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.