This exclusive Melaleuca app provides access to a variety of publications from Melaleuca, including current and past issues of "Leadership in Action" magazine, and "al Día" magazine.
* Hundreds of pages of informative, educational, inspirational and developmental materials, available in an easy-to-use and portable format.
* Helpful articles to improve your wellness in four different areas: physical, financial, environmental and personal.
* Insightful tips for improving your health, bolstering your financial situation, finding greater life satisfaction and happiness, and protecting the environment.
* The latest research on Oligofructose Complex™, CraveBlocker®, and other advancements, along with news about product formula updates, etc.
* Additional resources including a digital edition of the Melaleuca Country catalog.
Access to the new "Melaleuca: An Overview" presentation.
Higher resolution images content for LIA Magazine and presentations.
Updated design and graphics for iOS 8.
Ratings and Reviews
As the previous reviewer mentions, the requirement for an Internet connection is problematic. Many times we do presentations in coffee shops and in strangers' homes and the often is no wireless connection available which renders the app "not very useful".
We do understand the desirability to have the most current version but we must be able to use it without a co nnection.
Almost exactly what I've been hoping for!
The app is designed simply and laid out well. Access to LIA on the iPad was an inevitability and this implementation is great. Still no Canadian main catalog, but the Canadian Sei Bella catalog is there, so I'm sure the main catalog will be following closely. Another relatively minor request: I'd love to see some product info pages.
My main issue: Currently the app requires an internet connection. As someone who lives in a rural area where my home connection is poor, and my mobile connection is either worse or non-existent, storing the media (ESPECIALLY Delivering Wellness!) on the device will be a game changer.
Very much looking forward to seeing the revamped Delivering Wellness get updated in the app.
Yeah... A mela app!
So glad for this app! So glad I can show this to my CDN friends... But is there a way go download the Delivering Wellness so I can use it offline?
Please continue to add other options, such as product pages, downloadable forms, myMelaleuca info, etc.
Thanks for the LIA issues! carry on!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.